Hospital Wing

(Emily's pov) 

I walked numbly down the corridors.It was all just a nightmare,it had to be.But sadly it wasn't and I knew that.

"Emily.I've been looking all over for you"I heard a voice saw and I turned around to see Gaby and Viola.Gaby had tear marks down her face but was not crying anymore and Viola was emotionless.

"Is zis girl your friend because she said she was"Gaby said and I nodded.

"You should go to the hospital wing.Get a calming draught,maybe a dreamless sleep potion too"Viola said softly and started walking in the direction of the hospital wing.

"Death Eaters tried to get in"I mumbled and Viola froze.

"Did they?"she asked not looking at me.

"No Cameron stopped them"I replied and she didn't even ask who Cameron is.

"Where's Cece?"I asked and Gaby shrugged.We were quiet for the rest of the journey and then we finally reached the two huge doors.Gaby pushed it open softly.

Mrs Weasley,Bill,Ron and Hermione were there and turned around quickly when they heard the door open.

"Emily,oh Emily"Mrs Weasley said hugging me and that was it I broke down,crying all over hear.She led me to the bed and sat down with me, murmuring comforting words and rubbing my back.

"Let it out Emily.Let it out"she said and boy did I let it out.About 5 minutes later(consisting of me crying on Mrs.Weasley) the doors opened. 

"Harry! Oh Harry!"She was motioning him over to us but Dumbledore stopped her.

"Molly," he said, holding up a hand, "please listen to me for a moment. Harry has been through a terrible ordeal tonight. He has just had to relive it for me. What he needs now is sleep, and peace, and quiet. If he would like you all to stay with him," he added, looking around at all of us, "you may do so. But I do not want you questioning him until he is ready to answer, and certainly not this evening."

Mrs. Weasley nodded. She was very white. She rounded on All of us but me as though they were being noisy, and hissed,"Did you hear? He needs quiet!"

"Headmaster," said Madam Pomfrey, staring at the great black dog that was My dad"may I ask what - ?"

"This dog will be remaining with Harry for a while," said Dumbledore simply. "I assure you, he is extremely well trained. Harry - I will wait while you get into bed."

I slowly got off the bed and walked towards him.

"Hi"I croaked out and started to pet him.My sobbing had stopped but tears were streaming down my face.He lifted his paw and tried to rub them off but ended up scratching my face and if possible he looked like a very guilty dog.I gave a small smile and wiped it off.

"I will be back to see you as soon as I have met with Fudge, Harry," said Dumbledore. "I would like you to remain here tomorrow until I have spoken to the school."And then he left.

It was then that I noticed another figure in the room.

"What is he doing here"I shouted and everyone looked at me shocked.

"Miss Black!Be quiet"Madame Pomfrey hissed but I just went over to Harry.

"He used Polyjuice,that is the real Moody"he said and I nodded but was still skeptical of him.Harry took a dreamless sleep potion and was out to sleep instantly.

"Do you want one Miss Black?"she asked and I shook my head.She looked me for a moment before leaving to her office.

I just sat there on the cold hospital wing floor,petting dad for I don't know how long and then shouting was heard.