Quidditch World Cup

(Emily's pov) 

You know those moments when you're paranoid after a weird dream well that is what happened to me.I knew they were coming and apparating too but really who apparates into a teenage girls bedroom?

When I heard the familiar 'poping' sound I freaked out.I had overslept big time because I kept waking up because of the nightmares.I quickly took my wand from under my pillow(never know when you'll need it) and I quickly turned pointing my wand at them.The man's face set into a scowl and then I heard another 'pop' and a woman and Viola appeared.

"Put down your wand,Brian"the woman said softly.She had a thick Irish accent,brown hair and big green eyes,the same as Viola's.The man slowly lowered his wand,still glaring.The woman was beautiful but the man only went under the category of horrid.He had beady,black eyes and striking white/blonde hair,he had light stubble on his chin and his face was in a scowl.

"Oh sorry dearie,we didn't mean to startle you.We thought you would be up.I'm Sinead Walters,its nice to meet you finally"she said shaking my hand,smiling.My face slowly eased into a smile.

"It's all right.I'm just tired.And it's nice to meet you.I'm already packed so I'll just tell Sev,that I'm leaving"I said,walking out of the room but Viola's father stopped me.

"Sev?As in Severus Snape?"he asked in an annoyed voice.

"Yes.Severus Snape.Do you want to come down?"I hissed at him.He didn't answer but he stomped down the stairs,loud thumps was all could be heard as we all stayed silent.I heard Mrs.Walters sigh loudly before slowly walking down the stairs,her small heels clicking while she did.Viola stood awkwardly before apologising and she followed her parents down the stairs.I walked down after her.

"Severus.Its very nice to see you again"I heard Mrs.Walters say.

"You too Sinead its been a while"I heard my uncle say.He had the daily prophet in front of him,lingering in the comfy chair beside the fireplace.

"I didn't know you were going Brian.With your work at the ministry,you're probably very busy"he said in his monotone voice but irritation was clear.

"I got the tickets and if my half-breed of a daughter is going,I am"he said,puffing out his chest.I looked horrified at the man,while Mrs.Walters looked down embarrassed.Viola glared at him.

"I wouldn't be a half-breed if you weren't a sick,horrible monster"she spat.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that"he said,taking his wand out.

"Brian,put your wand away.Calm down and leave or you'll be late"Sev said calmly but not taking his onyx eyes off the wand which was pointed directly at the Viola's heart.Mr.Walters took a deep breath and lowered his wand.

"You're right Severus.We will return the child tomorrow.Good day,Severus"he said before taking Viola's arm and apparating.Sev came up and did something that surprised me,he hugged me but then I found out his real reason for hugging me and honestly it upset me,only a bit though because I kind of expected it.

"Don't go near Walters,with or without company,okay?If anything happens don't hesitate to protect yourself.He's an evil man,stay away from him and I'll see you tomorrow"he hissed in my ear.He said it so quickly that it took a minute to process.

"We best be going.She'll be safe Severus.I'll make sure.Goodbye" Mrs.Walters said before taking my arm gently and apparating.I was used to apparating so everything came into focus quickly.Mrs.Walters looked at me curiously.

"How did you not get sick?Or at least dizzy?"she asked,perplexed.I shrugged before picking up my overnight bag and following Mrs.Walters to a man who was wearing muggle clothes. Mrs.Walters,thank Merlin,was wearing normal-ish clothes.She wore a fancy green dress with shamrocks.Thank Merlin,she wasn't in robes.