💞Valentines-Special!💞

DISCLAIMER:
This is not the continuation of the story, this is completly seperate!

Have fun ;D

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

It's Valentines day!
You knew what it means - and you knew that receiving gifts could mean something, but you didn't know if it meant something with friendship or even more...

Y/N's POV
I woke up early. I completely forgot about Valentines day, luckily grandma remembered me. Hmm, Valentines day. It's difficult to define it. Isn't it like a day for lovers?

"Y/N, I invited Grusha for lunch, I actually should have kept it a secret... I hope you don't mind that I told you this!"
"W...Why did you? For lunch? Did you force him too?!"
"Of course not! I just asked him if he wanted to have lunch with us. And since it's Valentines day... don't you want to gift Grusha something? We could go shopping!"

I accepted her offer. Hopefully he will really come...

Grushas POV
Today is Valentines day. I definitely have to go to the city and get a gift for Y/N. I need to leave as soon as possible, because at 12:00 o'clock I'm invited for lunch.

I went to the city and looked for a good shop. I saw a small chocolate shop and went in there. There where tons of pralines and small chocolate figures. I looked around for several minutes-but not a single of them was good enough. Then I suddenly had an idea: I would make my own chocolate figures for her!

Y/N's POV
Grandma and me went to the city. We were thinking of what I could buy Grusha. Grandma came up with so many ideas. Roses, chocolate, other sweets and so much more, but in my opinion nothing made for the perfect gift.

"Why don't you craft your own gift? You could make something like a card!"
"Grandma, you are a genius! Let's hurry and get some cool things to create a perfect gift!"

Grusha and you were trying your best to make the perfect gift for each other. Grusha made his own chocolate figures, and you made some paper flowers and wrote a sweet letter to say

'Thank you'.

Now it's time to meet up.

Y/N's POV
In the next few minutes Grusha should arrive. I was nervous and very excited to gift him the card and the flowers. If he has something for me?
I can't wait!

*door bell rings*

Finally! I ran to the door and it Grusha stood there. We greeted us with 'Happy Valentines day'. I already saw something in his hands. It looks like he really thought of a gift for me!
When we had lunch it was awkardly silent. I finished my food quickly and was waiting for Grusha to finish. It took some time for grandma and Grusha to eat their food, but when they had, I grabbed Grushas hand and pulled him up into my room.

"Happy Valentines day, Grusha! I... Have a gift for you! Please take it..."

He couldnt hold his smile back.

"Thank you very much. Here, I also got something for you. It might look messy, but I did my best! Happy Valentines day, here you go!"

We both opened our small presents.

"These chocolate figures are way too cute to eat them! Thank you sooo much! Wow, did you make them by yourself?"

"Oh, yes, I did. I couldn't find something... perfect for you so I tried to make something by myself. I just read through the text you gave me, and... Well, I feel very touched. Thank you very much!", he was flashing a smile which made me feel like I was flying.

He looked so sweet, so I surprised him with a thight hug!
Which he returned!

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!