❄️Chapter 9❄️

Grusha's POV
After we had eaten, we decided to let Altaria and Swablu play a little. We went outside with them and I gave them their favourite ball.
„You've told me so many things about yourself already... I guess it's my turn now. Would it be okay if I tell you a bit about me?", Y/N asked me.
„Of course!", I replied and she started telling me her backstory, even if I knew most things, expect her time with her adoptive parents.
„They didn't treat me very well. I got isolated in my room and just came out when I had to do work in the house. Not even the smallest mistake was allowed. I wasn't allowed to laugh, cry or express my feelings in any way. When I was younger I didn't question it, I was way too young to understand. But now you know why I'm always asking what I'm supposed to feel in different situations. I still can't feel properly, but at least a bit, thanks to you, Grusha. I appreciate what you're doing for me."

I never expected she had to live like that for years.
„No problem. If you have answers just ask again, I really don't mind. I'm sure you can also ask someone else, if necessary.", I don't want Y/N to feel forced to just ask me and no one else, but I think she knows that there are other people who can explain as well.
„No... I'm fine with asking you. Y-You're cool after all, so there's no matter to ask someone else."

The way she thinks of me is very sweet. I didn't expect her thinking that I'm... cool. I'm lucky I'm not blushing that much, but she never seemed to notice anyways.

„Do you want to go home then? It's not that late, but there's nothing to do anymore. Or do you still want to tell me something? I'll listen.", I asked Y/N.

Y/N's POV
„No, I don't have stories left!", I stopped and remembered I haven't told him about my parents yet. I looked down to the floor. I don't know where to start.

„Well I- My parents... They aren't- they...", my eyes were filled with tears. I.. Haven't cried for years.
„I see.", I'm lucky he understood what I meant. I wiped away my tears and now I know again what sadness really feels like. Just like I did when I realized that I'd never get my parents back.
„My parents... died in an accident. They didn't travel often, but that time when they did...I didn't even find out what happened. I think it's better when I don't, though. There was a fire or something. I wish I could just see them once more...", just when I finished that sentence I started crying hardly.

Grusha took me in his arms.

„It's fine... You sure were young when you lost them. Don't you worry, it'll be better. You have your grandmother, Swablu and me. We will help you the best we can."
„Thank you...", I replied after a while. I'm really thankful to him. He's right, I have other people I can count on.
„I think you should go home now. You should really get better soon." Grusha said. "Could you please go with me?", I don't want to go home alone now. I think it's necessary for me to have someones company right now. Grusha agreed joining me, what a relief.

„It's good you cried, you know? It shows you're getting your emotions back and you can show them properly soon again for sure."
„You're right!", I didn't even think of that. Crying is some kind of feeling too.

„Oh, and try to memorize these ways I'm showing you. I probably won't have much time the following days, so if you need something you need to find it by yourself, or you ask someone else.", he said after a while.
„Well I hope I can... Oh, we're at home already!", Grusha laughed a bit and waved goodbye.