❄️Chapter 3❄️

Y/N's POV
Finally I'm out of the plane there are immense crowds of people everywhere. How should grandma be able to spot me? I don't even think she knows what I look like after all these years. Moreover, I can't remember her properly as well. Maybe I should just wait for her somewhere away from those people. She could find me easier then I guess.
"Y/N! Is that you? Y/N!", I heard someone calling my name, a old woman was waving at me with tears in her eyes. She was running towards me.
"Oh, Y/N... I'm so happy, you can't imagine! Come on let's go home, to Frigomonta."
So this is my grandmother. She's happy she said... 'Happy'?

Am I feeling 'happy' too?

Is this what a normal person does?

My grandmother explained that we are going by foot, so I could take a better look at everything. I nodded and followed her. She asked me very many things.
"How was your life? And your family? Tell me everything!", well is she wants to know.
"I don't know. I was forced to stay in my room all the time. Just when the they had a task for me to do I could come outside. When I was younger I got hit for some reason... I probably just didn't do my task good enough."
My Grandma's eyes widened as she looked at me.
"Why... Did you never do anything against this? Oh, Y/N... I know you never liked it when people get in trouble... But how could you ignore all this? Poor girl, They must have traumatized you! Your life will be so much better now! Don't you worry!"
Why should I have done something against my parents? I didn't care anyways... Or did I once? I don't think, actually...

"Here we are, Y/N! Our home!", grandma presented the house. So this is my old house. When I think back, nothing really changed, she allowed me to go upstairs and look into the room, Glameow should sleep somwhere...
I went up looking for Glameow. Here she is, on the bed. Glameow woke up quickly, meowed and ran up to me. When I petted her, she started purring. Just like back in the days. I carried the kitty to grandma, who served her some food. I dont remember Glameow being so greedy...

"Honey, I will prepare food then. You can go outside and look around, just make sure to be back in 2 hours. After food I've already tidied and cleaned your room! Have fun outside! Ah, and don't forget to go to Montanata.", grandmother winked as she said that. I nodded and thanked her. Montanata... Isn't that nearby? I should go there first, then.

Grusha's POV
Something's odd today, Altaria keeps coming out and always picks my gloves.
"What's wrong, I already fed you, twice!", whatever, hopefully this weird phase will go by...
*Altaria screams*
"What is it? Now don't act like that! You won't get more treats than 12 a day, unless you want to gain weight!", outraged Altaria looked at me and flew somewhere else. This can't be happening. I don't have other options, I will just follow her. Altaria stopped at a certain point and looked down interested. I don't know what there's is so interes-... Is this... Y/N?
No way... It's just a random girl looking a bit like her. Altaria hopped around happily. I suppose it really is Y/N... but how is this possible? I don't know what to think right now. I'm excited yet nervous. How should I greet her? Should I even greet her? What if she doesn't even know me anymore? Well, she will definitely remember me, I was her very best friend after all...
Oh, she comes...!

I don't think I've been that nervous ever before.

„Hey...", I tried to smile a bit. She just waved?
„Good day. May I ask who you are?", she asked.
Is this... really Y/N? Y/N would never forget me... How could she... After all, this girl also doesn't show emotions well.
Y/N was a calm and quiet person, but not like this...
„I'm Grusha, and you?", I'm really trying not to seem disappointed... It's just difficult... But I'm sure this isn't Y/N-
„I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you, Grusha. By the way... I just moved here again and wanted to know if I'm already in Monta... Montanata?", so it was really Y/N...
„Yes you are.", even though it seems like she doesn't show emotions anymore, she still is quite clumsy, just like back in the days.

„I could accompany you a bit and guide you through Montanata, would this be fine?", I chuckled, even if didn't wanted to. She accepted my offer.
„Grusha...", she whispered, „You look familiar. Do I know you? I'm sorry asking questions like this, I just don't remember properly. Oh, wait, I remember someone! I suppose it wasn't you though."
I see, she tries to remember.

Maybe... she will someday.

Y/N's POV
He smiled softly but covered it with his scarf. Grusha... do I really not know him?