-28-

Hinata's POV

"Goodbye Hinata". Is all Kageyama said before walking out of my house, leaving me alone once again. I just stared at the door for a second, not knowing what to do or what to think. I snapped out of it quickly and went outside.

"Kageyama! Hold on!" I yelled out to him before he got in his car. He looked back at me.

"Uhm... I just wanted to say thank you." I say awkwardly enough.

He smiled slightly and nodded. "No problem." I smiled back.

"Now go see him." He told me sternly. I nodded quickly. "I will." I replied.

He got in his car and drove away.

I sat there, re-thinking the conversation that had just occurred. I thought about everything he told me, and at this point I had realized that he was right. No matter how much I didn't want to admit it, he was right... About everything. I do love Tsukishima. I love him so much it hurts.

I love Tsukishima. I thought to myself.

I ran back into the house, grabbed my car keys and quickly locked the door on my way out before getting in my car and driving to his house as quick as I could.

---------------------------------------------------------

Kageyama's POV

After giving Hinata a much-needed pep talk, I got in my car and began driving away.

A smile crept onto my face, a feeling of ease invading me. Though it is sad to know he really is moving on, I know it's for the best. And to be honest all I want in life in for him to be happy and be loved by someone just as much as he will love them and that person is Tsukishima. I really hope it works out for them in the end.

I chuckled slightly. "Who am I kidding? Of course, it will. Those two idiots are too in love with each other for it not to work out." I said aloud before laughing once more.

I turned up my music and continued driving home.

---------------------------------------------------------

Tsukishima's POV

I parked my car in the lane way and entered my house. I took my shoes off and headed upstairs, I went straight to my room. I entered my room and closed the door behind me, before walking to my bed and laying down. I looked up at my ceiling and all my body could do was start crying. Quickly my hands covered my face slightly silencing my sobs. I turned over onto my side and curled up into a ball, I felt so helpless.

I closed my eyes in an attempt to fall asleep. All I wanted was for the pain to go away, even if it was just for a few hours. I wanted it gone, I didn't want to think about it, but all I could see as I shut my eyes was him. His fluffy orange hair, his bright smile and his beautiful brown eyes that I longed so much to look into again. All I could think about was the memories we shared. All the times he made me smile or laugh even when I was at my worst. He was there for me through it all.

He stayed.

All the memories came flooding back, and I couldn't make my mind stop resurfacing them. All I want to do is forget.

Please let me forget for a little while.

But soon my thoughts were interrupted.

--------------------------------------------------------  

Hinata's POV

I arrive at Tsukishima's house and see his car parked in the driveway. I assumed that meant he was here. I walked up to the door and began knocking a few times. No answer. So I knocked a few more times. Before I knew it, I could hear footsteps coming down the stairs as they got closer and closer to the door. My heart began to race. I was nervous. I didn't know how he would react. Maybe he was mad at me for earlier? I hoped that wasn't the case, and I just tried not to think about it too much.

Finally, the door opened slightly and there stood Tsukishima...

In just a couple seconds, I noticed he wasn't okay. His eyes were red and puffy, which meant he had been crying. My heart broke seeing him like this and knowing I was the cause of it. I soon realized the shocked look plastered on his face.

"Sho-" I practically jumped onto him, wrapping my arms around his neck tightly before he could even get a word out. He tenses as I did so and just stood there, but I continued to hold him either way. His breathing was uneven, like he was having a hard time doing so. He let out a quiet sob as his breath hitched before I felt delicate hands slowly wrap themselves around me. He gripped at the back of my sweater, gathering the fabric in his fists as he continued to sob. I just let him.

I took one of my hands and ran it from the back of his head to the back of his neck in a soothing manner. We just stood in silence for a few seconds before I pulled away, my hands still draped around his neck, and looked at him. He looked back at me with tears in his eyes, not uttering a word. I slowly took my hands and cupped his face softly as I looked him in the eyes. I took a deep breath and said, "I love you." I smiled as tears of my own began forming in my waterline.

As he heard those words he gasped, his eyes widening, he looked at me with a sort of relief before his gaze softened. "I love you". He said shakily. I smiled up at him before he pulled me into another loving hug. I nuzzled into his neck. His breathing slowed soon, both of ours were synching as if we were one. We were so close, I could feel his body heat, I could smell him so distinctively and oh how I loved the way he smelled. It was oddly conforming. Soon I began to pull away, but I only raised my head, keeping his body close, as we slowly made eye contact, our faces inches away from each other. We were so close, I could feel his breath. I could see every freckle on his face. The tension was building.

I began to notice us moving closer and closer, if that was even possible. I looked from his eyes to his soft pink tinted lips back to his beautiful eyes.

Finally, I closed the gap between us, he took a quick breath before our lips finally met. I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him closer as he snaked his arm around my waist, firmly grabbing my hips, his other hand entangled in my hair as he softly tugged at it. I slipped my tongue into his mouth, and he did the same. He then began playing with the bottom of my sweater before he slid his hands under my clothes and I felt his hands making their way up my back. His hands were warm and soft, they glided so smoothly against my bare skin. It was like electricity was running through me.

This just feels so right.

As his soft lips caressed my own, as I felt his soft gentle hands slowly roam my body, as I basked in the warmth both of our bodies were creating, I had then realized that I had found myself. I wasn't lost anymore, far from it. I had found the person that was able to take me, as broken as I was, and love me either way. I found the person that was able to take my shattered heart and put all the pieces back together one by one. I had finally found my person... My true person.

My soulmate.

And at this moment I realized that this was the new me. And what the new me needed was to be with him.