-3-

It's been one week since I caught him cheating on me. It's been a long seven days to say the least. I've cried myself to sleep each night. I haven't showered since I kicked him out. Gross, I know. I've been cooped up in our- no, my room only leaving occasionally to grab food and some water. I sit in the dark apart from that, drowning in my thoughts. Reminiscing on the good times I had with him. All the memories we created, together. All of the moments we shared. The happy ones, the sad ones, the angry ones. All of them. Our cuddle sessions, right here. In this very bed. The smell of him still lingers in the sheets, his pillow most of all. Stained with the scent of blueberries and vanilla, just like his shampoo and conditioner. I hate it. I hate being reminded of him every second of every day. And yet... I can't bring myself to wash them. The scent still brings me comfort, warmth, makes me feel safe and at home. Even though the thought of him brings me nothing but sorrow and anger. I hate him. But I'm still stuck loving him. I want to forget him. But I won't allow myself too. I want to move on. But moving on means leaving him behind. I want to keep on living my life. But a life without him seems impossible in my eyes. 

I love him. I love him so much. I love him more than words can explain. 

The way he tripped walking into the house, everyday, without fail always forgetting we had the tiniest step before entering the living room. The way he would greet me when he got home. Hello, my love in his deep yet soft, soothing voice. As he wrapped his arms around my waist. Always placing a gentle loving kiss on the tip of my nose afterwards. His favorite place to give me kisses. The way he would bury his hands within my hair when they were cold. The way we had I love you battles going back and forth until someone gave up. The way he pouted if I didn't give him enough cuddles. The way his favorite way to fall asleep was on top of me even though he practically suffocated me in the process. The way he would tickle me to get me up in the morning. The way he treated me like a newly bloomed flower that could wilt at any moment.  The way he laughed. The way he smiled at me. Looked at me. Hugged me. Embraced me. Kissed me. 

I loved everything he did. But most of all, I loved one thing above everything else. Something he has been doing since we met. Something I hated at first but ended up loving. And I might sound like a complete idiot for this of all things being my favorite but even so. 

I loved when he called me dumb for the stupid shit I did.

A/N: Still a sort of short chapter. Sorry! I know I say this one would be longer. But I really like it, I slightly teared up while re reading the first paragraph. Leave me alone lol. Another chapter will come very soon :) 

For future refrence the story will always be in Hinata's POV unless I state otherwise!

Also, try your best to remember what was underlined during this chapter. You'll know why eventually. Hehe