-7-

It's been a couple of weeks. I finished the album, 'The New Me' is what I decided to call it. Thought it was pretty fitting. I recorded all the songs at the studio and released them. And on top of all that, I announced the date of my next concert, which will be on Monday, February 14th. Which is Valentine's Day, yes. The day when all the people in relationships do lovey-dovey shit, get each other chocolate, teddies, flowers. Now you're probably wondering why the hell would you pick that day considering your album is all about being cheated on. Well, for the comedic purpose of it, I suppose. "Come to Hinata Shoyo's 'The New Me' concert, all about being cheated on, coming to you live on the day revolving around love. Valentine's Day," I say out loud, pretending I'm in a commercial advertising a new product. I laugh as I conclude. Damn, sounds sad when you put it like that. But see what I mean? Comedic, huh? I thought so, at least. As you can see, I kinda use humour to hide the pain. It's the easiest way to cope. Although, I am doing a lot better than I was. Ever since Tadashi came by, I started talking to my friends again. He actually convinced me to hang out with them, so that's what I'll be doing today. I'm really excited to see them again since it's been awhile, I sort of stopped talking to everyone for about a month. I won't be telling them that Kageyama cheated on me, though, I don't want them to worry. Plus, Kei is going to be there and knowing him, he'll beat his ass for me because I sure won't. And yes, Kei and I are still friends. Actually, you could say we're best friends. He kinda got over the whole hating my guts thing, and we've gotten really close over the last few years. I'm actually closer to him over anyone else. Aswell as Tadashi of course. 

*****

I started to drive to the little café near my house where we were all meeting for lunch. Suga, Daichi, Tanaka, Noya, Kei and Tadashi were going to be there. As I turn on the street, I see everyone waiting for me, outside. I could see their excitement when they saw my car. Even Tsukishima had a slight smile on his face. I parked the car in front of the café and got out, practically jumping in excitement. I ran and gave everyone a hug. Of course Suga was the first, then Daichi, Noya, Tanaka and Tadashi. I stepped near Kei, but I backed away, remembering he doesn't really do physical contact. But unexpectedly, he pulls me in for a hug and says, "Where the hell have you been, you goddamn Shrimp?" I mean, I know were close, but never has he given me a hug. It makes me feel happy that he cares, though, I really love all of my friends. They're more than friends, really more like family at this point. "Well I've been busy writing songs for my new album which is actually complete as you guys know because I'm sure you've seen my announcement of my next concert" They all nod. "Yea we have! IT'S GONNA BE SICK," Noya and Tanaka yell as were walking into the café. Of course Suga being Suga tells them to "shut the hell up" and they do. We all laugh in unison. "It is gonna be sick for real though," Kei said. "Yea it is!" I agree enthusiastically. We get seated at a table and I speak. "You guys are all coming to the concert, right?" I ask. Some say yes, some say they are kinda broke right now and the tickets are sort of expensive. Lucky for themmm. "Well, fear not because I've got-" I whip out four VIP tickets and place them in front of me. Their eyes widen, and they have huge smiles plastered on their faces. "Thanks Sho!!" They all say and each take a ticket, except for Tadashi. Suga looks over at him, "Hey, what about Yams?" He remarks. "Oh, I guess you didn't tell them, huh?" They all wore looks of confusion. "Can I?" Tadashi asks. I nod with a smile. "Well, I helped Shoyo write one of the songs on his album, and so we'll be singing it as a duet at his concert!" He says excitedly. "OMG THAT'S EVEN SICKER" Tanaka yells. "YEA DOUBLE SICK" Noya replies, yelling with him. We talked more about the plans for my concert and about random other things until... Shit. 

A/N: Sorry for the cliffhanger! Buuuut then again I'm not. Love you all!