-18-

After everyone in the crowed calmed down, I gave the signal. The lights went out, making the stadium completely dark, with only the few phone flashlights showing in the thousands of people. You heard confused whispers asking what was going on. I quickly ran off the stage as Tadashi took my place in the middle of the stage. Once he was in place, a bright spotlight hit him. His head was faced down, and the band started to play softly along with the song's soundtrack. Everyone was confused, you could see it on their faces

"Where's Hinata?"

"What's going on?"

"I'm so confused."

Nonetheless, everyone got their phones out to capture the moment. The music rose in volume and Tadashi started to sing. Everyone immediately recognized the song to be 'Play Date'.

You call me on the telephone, you feel so far away
You tell me to come over, there's some games you want to play
I'm walking to your house, nobody's home
Just me and you and you and me alone

Green lights began to dance on the stage's floor as Tadashi sang, the spotlight still focused on him.

We're just playing hide and seek
It's getting hard to breathe under the sheets with you
I don't want to play no games
I'm tired of always chasing, chasing after you

It was now my turn to make an appearance. The stadium went dark once again. It was a split second and the spotlight was now on me. You could no longer see Tadashi. I walked towards the middle of the stage as I sang. Orange lights now covered the stage floor. Everyone began to cheer, still confused as to what was happening. But I could tell they were entertained.

I don't give a fuck about you anyways
Whoever said I gave a shit 'bout you?
You never share your toys or communicate
I guess I'm just a play date to you

Before I could reach the middle, the spotlight left me once more and focused on Tadashi. Green lights appeared once again on the floor.

Wake up in your bedroom and there's nothing left to say
When I try to talk you're always playing board games
I wish I had monopoly over your mind
I wish I didn't care all the time

As he finished his part, I joined him in the middle of the stage. The crowed could now see us both as we started singing the next part together. Harmonizing together. Me being the lower note, him being the higher one.

We're just playing hide and seek
It's getting hard to breathe under the sheets with you
I don't want to play no games
I'm tired of always chasing, chasing after you

We circled around each other to show the competition for the same person. We were telling a story as we sang. Each step we took, lights lit up under our feet. His green mine, orange. We stopped and Tadashi sang the next part on his own.

I don't give a fuck about you anyways
Whoever said I gave a shit 'bout you?
You never share your toys or communicate
I guess I'm just a play date to you

He sang that with so much passion, there was so much sincerity. But as he sang the last line you could hear the pain in his voice, it made me realize something. Not only did Kageyama cheat on me, but when we really think about it, he cheated on Tadashi as well... Because he told him that he was no longer with me, which was a complete lie. I grabbed Tadashis hand in reassurance as we sang the next part together.

Ring around the rosy
I never know, I never know what you need
Ring around the rosy, I want to give you, want to give you
What you need

We looked at each other as we sang in harmony. It was a great moment between us. I could see his pain, and I'm sure he could see mine. We then looked to the crowed and I saw him. I saw Kageyama staring back at me. I wanted to run off the stage, but I couldn't. I nudged Tadashi to tell him. His eyes widened, but we shared a look and nodded.

We don't give a fuck about you anyways
Whoever said we gave a shit 'bout you?
You never share your toys or communicate
We guess we're just some play dates to you

As we sang this part, we looked straight at Kageyama. Never breaking eye contact whatsoever. We needed to get the message across. It was now Kageyamas eyes that widened. It was coming to the end of the song. Tadashi quizzed my hand and let go as he began walking away as I was singing this part alone. The lights dimmed for the final time and the lights focused on me one more time as I sang softly.

You know I give a fuck about you everyday

Guess it's time that I tell you the truth
If I share my toys, will you let me stay?
Don't want to leave this play date with you

I have meant what I was singing, half didn't. I didn't want him back, I really didn't. I wanted our relationship back, but I don't want HIM back.

I finished the song and the crowed went wild. The whole stadium lit up and I bowed. I stood up straight and looked on the sidelines to find Tadashi. I waved him over, he deserved as much praise as I did. He was nervous I could tell, but I stretched my hand out and gave him a look saying "It'll be ok, trust me." He came out with a slow jog and grabbed my hand "This is Yamaguchi Tadashi. He helped me write this song so give him a good round of applause!" They did. "C'mon a little louder!" Tadashi had the biggest smile on his face as we bowed together. I stepped to the side of his and pointed my hands towards him and he bowed awkwardly on his own. "You did amazing Tadashi. I'm really proud of you." He smiled. "So did you, Sho!" He jumped into my arms, and we hugged for a few seconds before pulling away.

"So that song was basically a big FUCK YOU to Kageyama from the both of us, in case you guys didn't catch on." The crowed laughed as I made eye contact with Kageyama once more and smiled, but it wasn't a friendly smile.

A/N: Not a huge fan of this one. It was hard to describe what was going on but I tried.