Chapter 7 - Sick Jokes

Kingo and Kuzuryu were there both looking at the shadow under the door. The door was slightly open, Kingo could see someone was there, and instead of closing the door. He opens it widely. Chishiya was there.

"Didn't know you two talk" The white-haired man stood there with both of his hands in his pockets.

"Of course, we talked. I talked to everyone." Kingo side-embraced the older man. The older man's face stayed flat. He fixed his glasses as Kingo shook his body.

"What were you talking about," Chishiya asked as he was curious, was he curious? Why would he?

"Something that would kill me if you know about it" The taller's face was serious, he had no smile nor grin that was usually sculpted on his face. The youngest never saw him with that face before. He didn't know was this man joking or not. But his guts told him that he wasn't.

"Alright, I'll leave you to it," Chishiya said as he was about to leave. Kuzuryu watched the two back and forth. He had a feeling this might be it. A faith of smile was seen on his face as he looked at Kingo.

"As you should" Kingo's voice was cold and his face remained the same but the second he finished his words his face back to normal as he looked at the oldest. Again, Kuzuryu was impressed by how Kingo played with his expressions. He would never beat this man in poker, he thought.

"Ryu your zipper is open," Kingo brought back the older to reality. He as he pointed down to where the zipper should be. The latter looked down at his zipper but then he realized that he wore beach shorts.

"No need to bow at me, Ryu. You're much older than me" Kingo as he laughs. Kuzuryu was actually not that old, he was only 2 years older than him than the taller man. Kuzuryu could sense a certain gaze on him so he thought he was done with Kingo so he left the room.

Kingo looked at Chishiya. He still stood there.

"I thought you were leaving, so why are you still here?" the taller asked, he raised one of his brows.

"Nevermind," Chishiya, in fact, didn't know why he hadn't left yet. so he left. Kingo chased him.

"So what do they have today for lunch?" Kingo asked as he try to side embraced the younger but the latter shook him off. When the older stumbled Chishiya kicked him making him fall rolled up to the front and then he left.

"Why do you always act like someone just bites off your dick dude?" Kingo yelled as he chased the younger man again.

***

Days passed as usual after the game night the other day. Kuina has shared her thoughts about the genius kid with Chishiya. So it has been decided, Chishiya has found the perfect person to execute his plan. But he still needs time. He needs to observe the young man for a little more.

Looked like Arisu and Usagi also had a plan. This kid is a genius, but he didn't know how to be subtle. Everyone could see he was gathering information about the borderland left and right. Of course, people would assume he had something to do. But seems like people were too busy to notice or to care.

"You're going to use that kid, don't you? " Kingo blindly guess, as he leaned on one of the pillars. For someone as big as him, he sure knows how to stealth. The younger didn't know that he was there nor did he know since when he had watched him. But somehow he wasn't even surprised. Kingo seems like he was always everywhere.

"What are you talking about?" Chishiya answered without a pause and expression. This man sure is different. The other day he would have a little laugh or sneered at Kingo but when they get back to the Beach. It almost feels like he left all those emotions back at the game arena.