𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝙳𝚘𝚠𝚗

The house was quiet as James walked through the front door of his home. Usually he would hear the tv playing or Arya's little giggles and baby talk.

"Dee?"

He calls out in search of his Wife, but doesn't get a response. He walks further into the house looking into the living room seeing that it was empty so he heads towards the staircase. He knows that if anyone wasn't in the living room that she would be upstairs in the media room or their bedroom. He makes a quick stop in Arya's room to check on her and give her little face a kiss while she sleeps before heading into he and Desha's room.

Walking into the room, James immediately spots Desha sitting on the bed with her phone in her hand. She looks up at him hearing the door open.

"Hey, I thought you would be downstairs"

"AJ crashed so I just decided to stay in the room"

He walks closer to her and leans down to give her a kiss, but he notices her tear stained face which makes him pull back to get a good look at her face.

"What's wrong? Have you been crying?"

Concern laces his face and Desha tries to avoid the question.

"I didn't really feel like cooking so I ordered takeout for dinner"

"Desha.."

"I can warm it up while you get unready"

Desha stands up from the bed to try and put some space between the two and try to head for the door, but James catches a hold of her to stop her in her tracks. He knew something was up and she was trying to avoid it. She goes to say "I'm fine" but catches herself before she can get the words out.

"Hey, talk to me about what's going on? Did you take another test?"

"No, no I didn't. It's not that it's.."

And she trails off not really knowing exactly how to tell her Husband that she had sex with someone who wasn't him...that she had sex with Zig.

Before she can get another word out, she feels the tears welling in her eyes right before they come running down her cheeks. This concerns James. He's confused about what's got his Wife crying and feeling down. If she didn't take another pregnancy test, then what could it be? He wondered.

"You are going to hate me"

She pauses her voice trembling and pleading

"Please don't hate me"

"Why would I hate you?"

Desha doesn't say anything. She just continues to let the tears fall down. She could feel the vomit rising, threatening to come out of her mouth.

"Desha...why would I hate you?"

James says again, slowly this time trying to get whatever she is holding onto out of her.

"I-...When you were gone to England I-.."

Desha didn't know if she was sweating or if it was the tears that were still spilling down her face, either way she was really trying to concentrate on the right words to say, but there's really no other way to say it other than to just spit it out.

"Zig and I-...we had sex"

Still holding her hands, James' body goes still, trying to process the information that his Wife told him. Heart dropping, shattering into a million pieces.

"Wh-what?"

He drops her hands and takes a step back from her

"You did what?"

He says, confused on if he had heard her right.

"You've been fucking Zig?"

"It was only once I swear! And I didn't mean to it-"

"You didn't mean to?"

He says in an unbelievable tone

"You are saying it as if it was an accident. You don't have sex with anyone by accident Desha"

"No, that's not what I meant! I-"

James cuts her off again, talking over her barely letting her get a word in.

"Was it here? Did you have him in our house? Our bedroom?!"

"NO James! I would never , you know that"

"Do I?! I never thought you go behind my back and fuck him but here we are!"

"I was lonely ok! I've been lonely for the past couple of months and I know that's not an excuse but what was I supposed to do James?!"

She says throwing her hands up, frustrated trying to get her point across

"He was there , you weren't"

"Wow...so now it's my fault?"

Of course it wasn't his fault, she knew that, James knew that but maybe somewhere deep down he felt

"That's not what I'm saying..I didn't mean to hurt you"

"And this is exactly why I didn't want you around him, because I knew how you get around him. But this?! I would think that you would have some respect for me"

He lets out a humorless laugh and shakes his head. His words hit her, and cut into her like a knife.

"I asked you, I asked you if you still had feelings for him and you lied to me"

"I don't have feelings for him!"

She protested

"You can't even be honest with yourself, how do you expect to be honest with me?"

It goes quiet, Desha not knowing what to say because maybe he was right

"Maybe you should take some time to see exactly where your heart is"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I can take AJ and-"

Desha immediately cuts him off

"Take her? You are out of your mind if you think I am going to spend time away from my daughter! Is this your petty way of trying to hurt me back?"

Desha knew James was upset and hurt, but bringing their daughter into this to try and get back at her wasn't something she would allow.

Seeing James pick up his things and walking to their bedroom door pulls Desha out of her thoughts.

"Where are you going?"

He turns slightly so that he can look her in face

"You know what the craziest thing about this is? You haven't even tried to utter an apology..and that makes me think you don't even regret it"

"James-"

"I'm done talking"

And with that he walks out and closes the door. Desha lets out a frustrated scream as she collapses on the floor next to the bed bawling into her hands. Thinking "how could I be so stupid?". James knows now and she can only hope that their bond was strong enough to repair.

 James knows now and she can only hope that their bond was strong enough to repair