𝚉𝚒𝚐'𝚜 𝚅𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸.

(the picture in the mm is the outfit that Desha wore to the party)

*Author's note: "Zig's Version" are small flashbacks to how Desha and Zig's relationship was formed. Which means there will be multiple parts, so if it seems all over the place, my bad lmaoo! It's just important details of what happened back then.*

After that whole encounter with Zig at the coffee shop, it's like Desha couldn't escape him

After that whole encounter with Zig at the coffee shop, it's like Desha couldn't escape him. Everywhere she turned she saw him, this particular time she spotted him on break at the coffee shop on campus in which he worked.

"Hi" Desha says as she walks closer to the table Zig was sitting at alone. Zig looks up from his phone, spotting Desha at the table.

"Are you stalking me?" Zig raises his eyebrows and displays a playful smirk on his face.

"I could ask you the same thing."

"Nah, I work here. I'm on break, you came over to me."

"True, but I spotted you the other day while walking from my English class and if I remember correctly you don't attend Hartfeld."

"Touche" He laughs "But I'm not stalking you, I was just looking around the campus."

"Mhm" Desha laughs "This seat taken?"

"All yours" he smiles

"Soooo touring campus? Are you thinking of enrolling?"

"Maybe"

"What do you think of it so far?"

"Ehh it's alright, the classes seem tolerable, the school itself is ok, the students are...students..? Don't know how to say anything else without being rude" He laughs and Desha laughs with him. "Buuuut the people here are pretty cute, that's a plus." Zig pauses and smiles at Desha.

"Mmh I have a boyfriend, remember?"

"Oh I remember" He smirks while staring at her. Desha shifts in her seat trying to avoid eye contact with the handsome barista. She quickly tries to change the subject "So Hartfeld is the only college on your list or are you looking into any others?"

This time it was Zig who shifts in his seat and she could see his demeanor change "Just looking at Hartfeld besides I college isn't for me."

"Oh? Why-" Desha gets cut off by someone yelling Zig's name

"Duty calls, I'll see you around" He gets up and heads to the back of the coffee shop leaving Desha to her wandering thoughts.