𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝙷𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚜

*Flashback*

September 22, 2022

It had been quite a while since the Ashtons were able to have one on one quality time with one another. James and Desha loved being parents to their sweet little girl Arya, but parents needed a break too. Which is exactly what Desha's parents gave the couple that night.

They decided to go out for a romantic dinner to their favorite Italian restaurant in NYC, 'Carmine's'. Desha was looking down at her menu when she felt her husband's eyes on her.

"Yes Mr.Ashton?"

"Just appreciating how beautiful my Wife looks"

Desha pulls the menu up over her face trying to hide the blush and smile that was creeping on her face

"Hey don't hide it" James says with a chuckle as he reaches over and lowers the menu from her face. "You know I love seeing that smile"

"Keep that talking up and you might just get lucky tonight"

"Oh..?" James says smirking

Before they could finish the conversation a waiter stops at the table to take their food and drink order.

"This is nice, we haven't done this in a while"

"It was much needed" says James

"Indeed"

The couple spent their night indulging in great conversations while eating delicious food and drinking wine. This is what the two needed, to be with one another and enjoy eachothers company. Forgetting all of the petty arguments and disagreements just to have a peaceful and quiet night.

As the dinner came to an end, the couple took an uber home knowing that they would both have drinks and wanted to be safe driving there and back. During the car ride home the two couldn't keep their lips and hands to themselves. Yes the driver could clearly see the two making out, but James not Desha had a care in the world and the wine coursing through their system fueled the fire inside.

Pulling into the empty drive way of their home the Ashtons step out of the car muttering a quick "bye" and "thank you" to the driver before Desha practically drags James to the front door for him to unlock it. As soon as the door is unlocked and opened their hands and lips are right back on one another, making their way to the stairs and stumbling up the steps to their shared bedroom space. Desha fumbles with the buttons on James' dress shirt revealing his white under tee, her hands travel up and down feeling on his muscled arms.

Once in the room they make their way to the bed where Desha slightly pushes James on the bed and climbs on top of him.

"Oh?" he says and she lets out a giggle.

Sitting all the way up he moves his hands to slowly unzip the dress she's wearing while rubbing his knuckles along her skin. Desha looks down at him as he does and she throws her head back smiling.

 Desha looks down at him as he does and she throws her head back smiling