𝙹𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝙴𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚢 (𝟸)

Is it possible to love two people at once?

That's a question I've been asking myself lately. Everything feels so weird, I feel so weird, this all feels so weird. My head is spinning all over the place. I don't know what to feel or how I am even supposed to feel. I'm so unsure about everything.

The only thing that feels sure is my love for James. I love my Husband, dearly with everything in me that I know for sure. And I know he loves me back but I haven't been feeling the love lately. Are we falling apart?

Zig has a way of coming into my life at the right wrong time. He's always been there to pick up the pieces.Old feelings start to come back when I'm around him. But something pulls me right back to him every time.

*Flashback*

Zack had just finished a major architecture project for the company he works with and wanted to celebrate by going out and having a few drinks with his friends and boyfriend that were in NYC. He had invited two of his co-workers, a few other friends he met after college, Desha, James, and...Zig. Of course James didn't tag along. He knew this project was big for Zack and celebrating it was a big deal. So to avoid any type of drama that could go down he decided to send his congratulations and apologies with his Wife. Of course Zack understood and he was thankful because the last thing he wanted tonight was drama to go down.

Walking into the small intimate club, Desha heads to the back of the club where Zack said he would be waiting at the tables. Getting closer to the back of the club Zack notices her before she notices him.

"Omg Dee!!!"

"Hi Zack"

She giggles as he almost practically knocks her over with excitement from seeing her. Zack does this all the time, always so happy to see his friends but mainly his main thing Desha. Granted it had been a few weeks they had saw one another, but it could be a day or two and Zack would still have the same reaction.

"God I missed you!"

He takes her hand and spins her around

"Ooh and look at you hot mama!"