𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝙰 𝚆𝚊𝚢

October 5 2022

October 5 2022

Desha was currently in the middle of trying to pack her bags for a weekend in California. It was the weekend of Bronwyn's all white birthday celebration and of course at the last minute she was trying to pack her things in order to fly out in the morning. She was all over the place trying to put outfits together and fit everything she needed in four cases. Yes, all four were her suitcases and yes it was only a weekend trip, but the libra in her had to overpack and be ready for anything. So overpacking the four suitcases and getting everything situated in a short amount of time was overwhelming her. Plus, she had her 10 month old baby girl sitting on the bed while she packed eating her baby food cheese puff snacks.

"This is so hard" she says as she pouts holding up a short sheer white dress that splits at the thigh. She holds it down and looks at Arya "I so wish you could give me your input"

Arya looks up at her mother with a goofy grin, face covered in the cheeto puff dust from the chips. She reaches out at the dress attempting to pull down on it.

"No no not mommy's white dress" Desha moves the dress out of Arya's reach "You are going to need a serious bath and I am going to have to wash and change the sheets"

Arya makes a angry face at her mother and babbles in baby talk

"Excuse me? Are you talking back?" Desha says, putting her hand on her hip and raising an eyebrow at her daughter. Arya looks at her mother and tries to mimic exactly what she is doing. Desha couldn't help but laugh at her mini me's reaction. She squats down in front of her and kisses her little cheeks while Arya giggled.

"You are just the cutest little baby ever! How did I get so lucky huh?" she smiles at her as she says.

Desha stands up to finish her task at hand while Arya continues her snack munching and playing with the toys that's laid out on the bed.

Not long after, Desha could hear the notification and ding of the front door opening. She knew it was her Husband because this was the time he would usually get in from work, plus he sent her a text saying he was headed home. It didn't take long before James was walking into their bedroom where Desha and Arya were.

"There's my two favorite girls" he says, smiling at both of them.

Hearing her Fathers voice, Arya turns around and spots James and throws herself back onto the bed crying. Desha makes a "really?" face at her daughter's action.

James walks over and picks Arya up and cuddles her into his arms rocking her.

"Aw angel face" and she immediately stops crying

"So dramatic little missy! I swear she wasn't doing any of that before you walked in"

"That's because she missed daddy. Right baby?" he says

"Dadadada" Arya says, babbling trying to say the word "Daddy" and James smiles, kissing her on the cheek as she giggles and grabs at his face.

"I missed Daddy too" Desha says walking over to her husband and daughter