26

"Now you're gonna cover the top with marshmallows

"Now you're gonna cover the top with marshmallows."

"Marshmallows?," I look at Jasmine incredulously, "Have you gone mad? I'm not putting marshmallows on sweet potatoes."

"Harry, it's tradition!," Jasmine exclaims.

"I'm English, it's not my tradition," I say before stuffing the sweet potatoes into the oven without marshmallows.

Jasmine instantly takes the dish out again and litters the top with small marshmallows.

"There," she smiles, "all better."

"Weird fucking American traditions," I mumble under my breath as Jazzy bends down to place the sweet potatoes back in the oven.

"Instead of complaining, you can start making the whipped cream for the pie," Hailey walks past me.

"We couldn't buy that shit?," I question.

"We could've, but it wouldn't be as fun."

"I don't find this fun," I say as I gather all my ingredients together.

It's Thanksgiving day and the Malik's kitchen is a crowded mess as Hailey, Jasmine, Niall, and I work to get the food ready before dinner time. Somehow, Louis and Zayn got out of having to cook by saying they were going to help Natalia and Reyna with decorations. They didn't do shit though.

I'm whisking all of my ingredients together in a bowl and wondering if it's done yet when I feel a weight leaning into my side.

"What are you making?," Reyna's smooth voice asks me.

I look over at her and try not to blush at how beautiful she is. She is wearing a white dress with an oversized red leather jacket that matches the color of her lips.

I swallow and look down at the white, fluffy substance in front of me

"Just some whipped cream," I dip my finger into it, testing the consistency, "I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing though."

Reyna grabs my wrist and pulls it towards her face. Her red lips wrap around my finger and her eyes stare intently into mine as I feel her tongue swirl around my finger. Her cheeks hollow out as she sucks my finger clean before letting it fall out of her mouth with a pop.