11

"So have you decided yet?," Naty asks me from her place on my bed

She is sitting up propped against the head board as Jazzy's head lays on her lap. Hailey is sitting on the floor in front of my full length mirror finishing up her makeup.

"Yeah I think I'm gonna go with this top," I pull the blue strapless top down from my closet and turn around to show them.

"Oh that's cute," Hales says, looking at the top through the mirror.

I smile before turning back around to take off my t-shirt and replace that with the top I had decided on. It matches some of the blue patches I have on my jeans as well.

     "Yes that top is very cute, but that's not what I was talking about," Naty says

I face Naty with a puzzled look upon my face, "Then what were you talking about?"  

"The band," she says, and I sigh while making my way to my bathroom to finish up my own makeup.

"Not yet," I reply shortly.

"Weren't you supposed to let Harry know your answer tonight?," Jazzy asks.

"And I will let him know after they perform."

"Do you have any idea what you wanna do?," Naty questions.

"I'm thinking it's gonna be a no," the girls groan at my response, "What? It's my freshman year, I need to focus on school! And besides, I was looking into getting a job."

"Worry about getting a job later! You act like you aren't living where the band rehearses," Jazzy laughs.

"Yeah but then all the performances."

"Which you're already going to," Hales points out.

I let out a loud breath, "I didn't come here for this. When my mum heard about Zayn being in the band she went mental, what happens if both her kids do it?"