3

I look back to the man that broke into my new apartment that apparently knows Zayn

I look back to the man that broke into my new apartment that apparently knows Zayn. He loosens his hold on the pillow enough that I'm able to snatch it up. He's looking at Zayn, with a quizzical look on his face. I see his green eyes stay to me and then land back on my brother.

"I thought your sister was like, ten," he says, a deep accent coating his voice.

"I'm nineteen," I say defensively, dropping the pillow back onto the couch.

The man, Harry, looks back at me. He pushes back his long brown hair, scanning me up and down with his eyes until they finally meet mine, "Well certainly not ten."

I see Zayn and the other two guys with him make their way to the small dining table, setting down the pizza boxes but my eyes are trained on Harry, staring him down as he is to me.

"That still doesn't explain why you were randomly in our apartment singing that," I cringe thinking of the derogatory lyrics he was singing, "song." It's not that the song was bad, it just sounds like a generalization of women only wanting sex and money.

"You're not very nice, you know that?," he tilts his head, his tattooed arms crossing over his chest.

"And you're not very good at answering questions," I snap back.

"All right that's enough you two," Zayn shouts from his spot at the dining table, all three of the boys already having slices of pizza on their plates, "you wanna come eat before this gets cold?"

I look Harry up and down, taking in his blue button down blouse, black skinny jeans, and brown boots. He's tall with a lean but muscular build. His shirt was mostly unbuttoned letting me see some birds sticking out of his collarbones, and a bit of black ink peeking just above where his shirt was buttoned, but not enough to tell what the design is. As my eyes wander back to his face, I see he has one eyebrow raised and a small smirk playing at his lips. I roll my eyes and walk towards my brother, who is quietly chatting with the two other unnamed boys.

As I take a seat at the table next to Zayn, I see Harry come around and take the seat right in front of me, but I turn away when I hear Zayn speaking to me.

"So you've obviously met Harry but this is Louis," he nods his head to the brunette boy with bright blue eyes and Pizza shoved into his mouth. He has a thin face with sharp cheekbones, a slender body coated with seemingly miscellaneous  tattoos that are being shown off with his loose black tank top. He gives me a quick nod of his head with a small wave and I give an awkward smile back.

"And I'm Niall," an excited Irish accent says. I turn my head towards towards the voice and see that it belongs to the boy with the baby face, blue eyes, and outgrown bleached hair, enough that I can see the real brunette color of his hair. He has a bit of scruff growing out, making him look older than his face would suggest.

"Reyna," I say politely, giving a small smile to each of them.

"So Reyna, Zayn told us you're gonna start studying at NYU, what are you majoring in?," the strong accent comes from Louis.