Clash At The WaterFront-Part 10

Blitz: Just my fucking luck!! Working as the trash compactor!! Why cant I be the captain of the ship?!?! Rrrrraaaaarrrgh!!!

Blitz angrily lobbed a bag of trash into the corner of the room, starting a new pile of bagged food waste with dozens right beside it.

Blitz: Is there anything to do besides this shit?!?

[BLARE!! BLARE!! BLARE!!]

Blitz: Ohhhhh whats fucking going on now?!?

[Transition.]

1MC: General Quaters!! General Quaters!! The Ship is now entering General Quaters!!

All of the ship's residents were running around the ship to their designated battle stations. The hanger bay was sending aircraft up the elevators to flight deck, multiple airmen were taking positions around the runway. They flagged down the jets and helicopters to their spots on the runway and landings pads, ready for them to take off.

[Transition.]

A recon squad of helicopters were hovering over the Gulf of Mexico. They were scanning the water for any sight of the emerald serpents when they came across a floating carcass of a blue whale. Seagulls, sharks, and smaller marine life were nipping and tearing off bites from the whale's flesh.

????????????: Central Control. This is Sierra Foxtrot thirty two. We have visual on target.

Central Control: Sierra Foxtrot, we read you. Whats the corrdinates?

SF-32: Central Control, target is five klicks north of your location.

Central Control: Affirmative, return to carrier.

SF-32: Return to carrier, aye.

[Transition.]

You and several other men were donning wet suits, air tanks, and diving masks. You grabbed your pair of flippers and raced with everyone else to the landing pads. Everyone started to enter the boat that was being suspended by a crane near the ship's edge. The boat slowly lowered several feet until it touched the water. A second craned lowered in a crate where it had the explosive charges your team needed to set. The boat drove off, taking you away from the closest thing to land. Your group's boat and many more were within a half mile radius from the whale carcass. You all were passed a charge and fell backwards, plunging into the ocean.

???????????: Keep your voices to a low level. If you see any movement, take cover as fast as you can. The ship will provide whatever support they can if shit goes sideways.

Y/N: Wouldn't the sonar signals accidentally set off the charges?

??????????: Luckily for us no. These were specifically built for local operation and not remote. Itll start a countdown and allow us enough time to get out the range of the blast. But try not to drop it, we cant say whether or not itll break or explode on impact.

??????????: Sir. Theres something up ahead. And its coming up fast.

??????????: Everyone, get to cover.

You quickly exhaled before taking a large gulp of air as you dove down to the bed of the ocean floor. You pulled yourself underneath a small cave that left a couple inches of room for your body to float about. You slightly peaked your head outside to see if anything would pass over. You saw a massive great white shark idly loaming over the reef. Then out of nowhere, a bigger shadow came from the side and bit the great white in half. You all slowly came out from hiding and regrouped. Your eyes followed the blood that stirred like smoke through the water. The red trails led to an almost empty abyss that could trap you in it for an eternity, with no way of escaping.