Sneak A Peek Into The Next Adventure

Excerpt from book four. . .

Judson lifted his gaze and found that Waverly was not looking at him. During the past week they spent traveling, he had noticed how she sometimes acted differently and in such moments, it made him feel that he did not know who she was anymore.

"You were asleep. I did not want to wake you."

"And what if i had not woken up at all?" She asked.

Judson blinked softly. He felt an argument coming. It did not surprise him - they had been arguing a lot too. "Are you angry at me for something?"

Waverly scoffed in response. She gently set down his bandaged leg. "Yes, i am angry that you were so careless."

"What?" Judson frowned. She laced her fingers together - a habit he thought conveyed self-control - but her face held a lot of fury.

"You know we have barely traveled far because of that lousy dragon and the best chance we had of losing it for good was to avoid getting spotted, but there you go screaming out your presence because of a few silly jars of water."

Judson looked appalled. "Silly jars of water? Did you plan on traveling whilst dying of thirst?"

"No but we could have found water anywhere else and the time was not right to go out looking for it." Waverly snapped then stood up. "You could have been killed out there and now look, your ankle's broken - just what we needed to travel much slower than a snail."

"You put all the blame on me?" Judson asked, looking up at her. He was also angry but kept his voice level. "What exactly have you been doing since we started on this journey? Dozing off half the day as if you drank an ocean sized draught of sleep medicine."

"How dare you?" Waverly asked, looking perplexed.

She rubbed her eyelids which were beginning to feel heavy again.

"Do you think i wish to be falling asleep all the time? I do not know why i fall asleep so much but even at that i am way more alert than you are."

Judson rolled his eyes. "If you are so good at being alert then maybe you should stand outside the tent and keep watch. I bet we would both be so safe."

Waverly grunted in anger and stormed out of the tent, kicking her way through stones as she walked farther and farther headed for the beach.

🥰

My dearest readers, the next adventure is just around the corner.

Join our favorite pair of god's blood for another compelling, life-changing adventure as they journey together into the unknown.

Introducing the fourth tale;

WAVERLY STUMP AND THE 7 REALMS: THE UNKNOWN REALM.

The first chapter will be coming up on the 20th of February, 2023!

Love you all●♡♡