13. Rich Rags

13

I looked up in complete shock at the beautiful blond and blue eyed girl in front of me.  Her face looked like how I remembered, but she was obviously older and very beautiful.  She had a slim waist with a perfectly curvy little figure, and big blue eyes with a small perfect nose and lovely smooth skin.

“Taylor?” I heard another voice say to the right of me.  I looked over in surprise seeing that the culprit was Chase.

“Chase and Abril, what a delightful surprise.” She smirked.

“You know her?!” Chase and I both screamed at each other.

“Of course I know her!  Remember my story about the girl who was the reason I didn’t tell anyone I was who I actually was?” I yelled at him.

His eyes widened.

“Her name was Taylor too…I remember…Oh my God.” He said, reasoning with himself for the most part.

“How the heck do you know her?!”

“Chase never told you about any of his past girlfriends I see.” Taylor said, with spiteful delight dripping off every word.

Past girlfriends.

She said past girlfriends.

She was his…

I stood there in shot as the words resonated in me and I began to realize what she said.

“You…you dated him?” I asked pointing at her, and then him.

“Mhm.” She nodded excitedly. She was enjoying this far too much.

I looked over at Chase with my mouth agape.  His eyes were wide and you could tell her was preparing for the worst.

Suddenly I just snapped out of it, and decided I wasn’t going to give her the pleasure of seeing me squirm.

“Well isn’t that nice.” I said with a smile.  “Chase and I are dating now though, so all is well.” I said shrugging.

“Wait…you’re dating her?” Taylor asked with a little laugh. “That’s rich…No pun intended!” She said cracking herself up.

“Alright, we’re going now.” Chase growled, grabbing my arm and dragging me down the hallway.

Once we were out of ear shot I quickly pulled all of my weight the opposite direction and stopped us. 

“Why are you stopping?”

“You dated her?”