Chapter 19: Feelings

"Just one concert left before we go back home," Sana says as she pours herself some juice.

"I'm going to miss seeing fans so much," Dahyun says with a small frown. "Why can't we just tour all year?"

Chaeyoung laughs, "imagine that, we'd be so tired."

"It could be fun though," Jihyo says optimistically before biting into a piece of toast. "You're probably right though, we'd be exhausted."

"I would like to see more of the world though," Mina adds. "Like South America, those fans get so emotional when we perform, I loved looking into the sea of people and seeing them getting so invested," she says as she smiles softly

"I remember seeing a lot of them crying, hopefully they were happy cries," Chaeyoung comments before taking a bite of scrambled eggs.

"It would be fun to go to Europe again," Dahyun says.

"We could do another thrill walk in the mountains, you had a lot of fun on that right?" Chaeyoung teases.

There are a couple of laughs while Dahyun tries to hold it in, "I'd be less scared this time, I was just pretending for the cameras."

"Yeah?" Sana speaks up while laughing, "were you pretending when you almost broke my ribs by holding onto me so hard? I think I was more scared of you than the walk itself!"

Dahyun cracks and starts smiling, "okay fine I was a bit scared."

They all laugh again.

"It could be fun to go on a trip together again like we used to," Mina says while spreading jam on a slice of toast.

"Y/N would be there this time, too," Jihyo notes, shooting you a wink.

A few of them look over at you. Their Twice TV series happened well before you joined, so you had missed out on all of these trips, but you did go back and watch the videos.

"They looked like a lot of fun," you say.

Sana smiles at you, "they really were! If we do another one you have to come with us."

"Yeah you have to," Mina chimes in.

You smile back at the girls, "of course I'll come."

--

"You're vibrating."

"Huh, am I?" Tzuyu says as she holds up her hands and observes them. "I guess I'm nervous with it being the last concert."

You take the empty seat next to Tzuyu as all the other members had already finished eating and returned to their rooms. Her mind was clearly distracted. You reach a hand over and place it on her thigh, making her jolt slightly.

"Tzuyu, is everything okay?"

For the first time this morning she turns to look at you, "Y-yeah," her voice cracks as she starts to blush.

You raise your eyebrows at her before sipping your coffee, "two concerts ago you told me you don't get nervous anymore, we both know you're hiding something."

"I just..." she begins before her voice trails off.

"We don't have to talk about it if you don't want to," you say with a faint smile. "I'll be here whenever you're ready."

She lets out a heavy sigh and looks down at her lap, "this is exactly it, you're just so..."

You continue sipping your drink without saying anything, giving her time to formulate her thoughts.