Chapter 1: First Concert

Quick note: I am writing this disclaimer now, after finishing the story. This was my first piece of work and I want to believe my writing improved greatly towards the end. I genuinely find it difficult to read these early chapters, I can't do it anymore. That being said, I am not going to go back and try to improve previous chapters in a way to bring them up to the new standard I try to hold for myself, I'd rather leave it as is so that I can see my growth. Enjoy!

--

You sat in the middle row of the van with Dahyun, heading back to the hotel after Twice had just finished the first concert of their NA tour. In the back row sat Nayeon, Momo, and Sana. Nayeon and Sana were mindlessly browsing their phones while Momo had dozed off, softy snoring and leaning her head on Nayeon's shoulder.

"Look at this," Sana giggles while showing her phone to Nayeon.

On the screen is a fancam posted to twitter of Sana shaking her butt during the encore TT performance. "You are such a tease," said Nayeon, a smile forming on her lips. "You already know Once are going to be obsessing over this clip."

"I am just getting started! I plan on seeing how much I can get away with this time, US Once are much more open than Korean Once," replied Sana with another giggle, this time with a hint of deviousness.

You let out a quiet laugh in the middle seat, overhearing Sana's silly antics behind you. Despite the middle row only seating you and Dahyun, the small Korean girl did not leave you much space. She sat right next to you, lightly leaning on your arm. You of course had no problem with this, as it was your entire job to take care of what these girls needed, and you understood that concerts were physically demanding on the girls.

Dahyun sat up straight and turns to you. "Y/N, can you spend tonight with me."

You were shocked. Despite being energectic and outgoing in front of fans, Dahyun was generally quite reserved in her private life. In fact, this was the first time she had made this request with you. "Do you mean...?" You began to ask.

"Yes," she said clearly, looking into your eyes. Then her cheeks began to glow a light pink as she turned her gaze, "unless you are busy to-".

"Of course I will," you cut her off.

She nods, giving you a bright smile. Then she grabs your arm and cuddles up with you, again resting her head on your shoulder. You smile to yourself at her softness, and you notice the only noise coming from the backseat now is Momo's gentle snores. You feel your phone vibrate.

NY: sounds like someone has a fun night ahead of them :P

Y/N: someone jealous?

NY: you act like we didn't have our fun backstage already

You look down at the girl resting next to you. Tonight it was your job to make her night special, and you intended on doing just that.

The van arrives at the hotel and you all make your way to the hotel. The three girls from the backseat walk in front of you, Momo awake but still being dragged along by Sana, presumably tired from the concert. You walk behind them with Dahyun next to you.

"Okay, go ahead, I have a couple of things to do and then I'll meet you in your room tonight."

Dahyun looks slightly nervous, but she flashes you a bright smile and nods before catching up to the trio in front.

You then head to the hotel bar and grab yourself a drink. Despite being experienced at your job, tonight you felt a bit more nervous than normal. You knew exactly why. You finish your drink and begin to head up to the rooms. You want to make sure to check in on all the girls before heading to Dahyun's room.