Chapter 3: SaChaeng Adventure

You hear a knock on your door.

You get up from your chair, knowing already who it is, and head to the door. You take a breath, much less nervous for tonight than you were last night with Dahyun. Sana immediately pushes in and jumps into your arms, nearly causing you to fall over backwards.

"Woahhh there excited are we?"

She hops off you and smiles, "I've wanted this ever since Momo told me."

She wore a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, but you didn't expect the outfit to stay on for long. She skips along into the room where she falls down onto your bed. For a girl who was about to try anal for the first time, she did not seem the least bit worried.

You go to close the door when you see Chaeyoung appear.

"You didn't start yet did you?" she asks calmly, not a care in the world. "I had to make a quick detour to Mina's room." She holds up one of the plugs from Mina's room the other night and waves it at you.

You close the door behind her, "oh boy, what did Mina say?"

"Well she was very excited for me when I told her what we were doing tonight."

Mina loved to talk to the girls about sex. In public she was always so soft spoken and reserved, but in private she was extremely open and confident in herself. She was almost like the opposite of Nayeon in a way. Mina was also the most intense Twice member, it didn't take long for you to realise that she was not only willing to push limits, but it excited her.

Chaeyoung walks over to the bed where the eager Sana waits and she begins to take off her pants.

"Okay girls, before we begin I just want you to know what you are getting yourselves into," you begin. "Anal is not for everyone, for some people it hurts too much, I want you to both know we can stop whenever, you do not have to go through with this."

"That's not how Momo described it," retorts Sana, barely able to contain her excitement.

You laugh, it was true that Momo had no trouble her first time, but you knew that was not the case for everyone. "Sana I'm serious, it will probably be pretty uncomfortable the first time."

"Well, we won't know until we try," Chaeyoung adds while taking off her shirt.

Sana agrees silently, sitting eagerly on the edge of the bed waiting for your instruction.

"Alright," you grab Sana's arm and have her stand up. "Strip."

Even though she was a huge tease who liked to be in control, she was also into being bossed around. She strips down to just a pair of white panties before you tell her to stop. You look over at Chaeyoung who is already completely naked.

"Help your unnie take off her panties," you command.

The younger girl takes a step over and reaches for her underwear.

"With your mouth."

The younger girl begins to smile and follows your command. She grabs the top of the fabric with her mouth and slowly pulls it down to her ankles. Chaeyoung, on her knees in front of Sana, looks up at the older girl. Sana steps over her petite body and cups her face in her hands, guiding her mouth towards her pussy. Chaeyoung obliges, and buries her face into the older girl's womanhood.

You walk over to the sidetable where Chaeyoung left the plug she brought in earlier. "Since Chae had the brilliant idea of bringing a plug, I guess we'll plug her while Sana goes first."

The girl on her knees, mouth still full of Sana's lips, gives a muffled sound of approval at your suggestion.

You grab the bottle of lube you had prepared and begin to coat the plug thoroughly. Thankfully Mina gave the smallest of the three plugs because you saw the size of the biggest one and weren't sure if these girls could handle it just yet. Once the plug is well-lubed up, you free Chaeyoung from Sana's pussy.