Chapter 15: Photography

As soon as the concert ended, you and the rest of the Twice members were quick to leave the venue. It was decided that the girls would get taken back to the hotel as soon as possible to give them more time to rest up. You ended up in a van with Sana and Nayeon sitting next to you and Momo sitting with Jeongyeon in front of you. Sana was being a bit extra clingy on the ride home.

The two of you haven't had a chance to speak tonight ever since she walked out on you in the storage room. You weren't mad at her or anything like that, but she still felt bad about it. Funny enough, Sana usually had no issue teasing you, in fact she generally liked to tease you. The difference this time was that she didn't intend to do it, and you think this is why she felt bad about it. Either way it was somewhat adorable.

"Sana."

The cute girl turns to you, still holding onto your arm.

"How are your parents?" you ask.

She subconsciously tightens her grip on your arm, "oh they're fine, I just didn't want them to worry after hearing about the cancelled flights."

"That's good to hear," you say, giving her thigh a little pat.

"Y/N I..." she begins softly before frowning and stopping, struggling to find the words.

Before she can say anything else, Nayeon speaks up next to you.

"My gosh Momo people won't stop talking about you."

Momo turns in the seat in front of you so that she's facing the back row.

"Hmm? Talking about me why?" she asks.

Nayeon holds her phone up and starts scrolling, "look at the comments on Twitter, fans are posting nonstop about you."

You look more closely at the phone and see endless pictures of Momo posted, especially ones of her silver outfit and her black outfit.

"Once are so thirsty for you, Momo," you laugh. "Oh look there are some of Mina."

Momo is smiling while looking at the posts, "oh this one of Sana is so cute!"

She points to a picture of Sana pouting and pretending to be upset, probably at one of the signs during the encore.

"Oh I remember that, Once had a sign that said something about Sana Mr. Taxi," she giggles.

Nayeon keeps scrolling when Jeongyeon stops her.

"Wow Tzuyu looks so pretty in that one!"

You all stop and look more closely, it was a picture taken from below of Tzuyu with the stage lights shining behind her, making it look like she was glowing. Momo and Sana let out little ahh's while Nayeon screenshots the picture.

"I love looking at all the fancams and pictures Once take," Nayeon says as everyone leans back into their seats. "The video clips where you can hear them yelling because one of the members interacted with them are so wholesome."

"You know what's not wholesome? All the fans talking about Momo's ass," you tease the girl.

Everyone laughs except Momo who whines, "not all of them do that."

"Yeah," Sana laughs, "the ones who don't are the ones talking about your boobs."

"Poor Momo," Nayeon teases. "It must be so hard having such a hot body."

Momo joins in on the laughter.

--

When you arrive back at the hotel, Momo and Nayeon head off together. You figured they would probably end up spending the whole night together. You walk with Sana and Jeongyeon, the former walking with her arm interlocked with yours. The three of you arrive at Sana's room first, and she looks up at you probably hoping that you would come in with her. You consider it, but you decided you wanted to catch up with Jeongyeon tonight, so you let go of Sana's arm and give her cheek a kiss before wishing her a good night.