Chapter 8: Rollin

The concert runs quite smoothly. You watch from the dressing room, noticing the girls look much more comfortable tonight than they did in LA. It seems they needed a couple of concerts before they truly felt comfortable performing oversees.

During outfit changes, Sana was mostly professional. You unzip her red dress for her, and as she pulls it off you hand her a pair of black pants.

"Does this pushup look weird?" she asks you while she cups her tits in her hands.

"What? No, I am pretty sure weird is not the word Once are thinking of when they see your boobs tonight."

"Okay but does it feel weird?" she asks as she grabs your hands and places them on her chest.

"Sana, your boobs are perfect, now focus," you say while handing her a black top.

She whispers into your ear, "thinking of all the fans who jerk it to me is making me so wet, can you get me fresh underwear for the next change?"

She gives you a big smile, her eyes in the shape of half moons, before running away to get ready to go back on stage. She looks back at you again and blows you a kiss before she follows the group back on stage.

You weren't entirely sure if she was serious about wanting an underwear change mid concert, but you decide it's better to be safe than sorry. You continue to watch the concert, and as Cry For Me comes to an end you get ready for the next outfit change. You watch as Sana comes to you, using her hand a fan. Her face is quite flushed and she is visibly sweating. She looks tired and out of breath.

"Next concert lets just do the crop top, this jacket makes me too warm," she says. You hand her a towel and her demeaner suddenly changes and her expression becomes sly, "unless you like it when I'm all sweaty" she purrs mischievously before dabbing at her face with the towel, careful to not smudge the makeup.

You smile slightly but ignore her advance, knowing she doesn't like it being too easy when she teases you. You step closer to her and reach your arms around her body, unzipping the back of her pants for her before pulling them down. You're on your knees in front of her, untangling her pants from her feet.

"Y/N," she whines, "can you wipe my pits for me, they're sweaty."

You look up and see she has removed the black jacket and was now just wearing the sleeveless black crop top. You stand up to match her height and she raises her arms straight in the air, her face wearing a bubbly smile as she watches you. You grab the towel from her and begin wiping.

"Wouldn't it be easier if you used your tongue?" she asks, faking an innocent look.

You chuckle lightly, "you're real horny tonight aren't you?"

She smiles before lowering her arms and resting them on your shoulders, "it's your fault, I'm only like this when you're assigned to me."

You lift her arms off your shoulders and remove her shirt for her, "oh so it's my fault? Does that mean you want to punish me later."

She slips into her silver dress and turns away from you, giving you access to the zipper on the back, "well, it was my idea to have you be assigned to me, so I guess it's my fault and I'm the one who should be punished."

You reach your arms around her, hugging her from behind, and she wraps her arms around yours. You lean in and give her neck a kiss, tasting the slight saltiness of her sweaty body. You kiss her neck a few more times before whispering into her ear, "do you still want to change your underwear."

She giggles and nods her head, "only if you do it for me."

You reach your hand up the bottom of her dress and pull down her safety shorts and underwear. You bend down to remove the black panties and pick them up. You turn Sana around so she's facing you and you place her panties into her mouth. You bend down again, lifting up her dress slightly to give you a view of her glistening pussy lips.