˗ˏˋ10 : Dex'ˎ˗

Who are you?

I couldn't get my cousin's voice out of my head. She actually didn't remember? Not even me? I blame Fitz. That wonderboy ruins everything. I looked over to Grady and Edaline, not surprised to see tears across my aunt's face. But Sophie just sat there, clueless to everything. Wait... she was grinning.

"What the heck?!" I shouted and smacked her. Keefe's eyes widened in shock that I just hit my 'amnesiac' cousin, which switched to confusion as soon as she burst out laughing.

"You should've seen your faces!" She continued to laugh, clutching her stomach and trembling from the lack of air. I was going to bash her face in when she was done-

Yeah. No. I can't do that. She already got her head bashed in just earlier today. Maybe that's why she's acting like this...

"Sophie Elizabeth Foster!" Grady shouted. "You can't joke about that! Look at what you did to your mother!" True enough, Edaline still had her hands covering her mouth, frozen in shock.

"I'm sorry." She looked down bashfully. "But... it was an opportunity! You always tell me to do what I want to or I might regret it! I definitely didn't regret that."

"We were talking about sports or extracurriculars, not faking amnesia!" The doctor and Keefe looked really uncomfortable. Meanwhile, the triplets were just giggling at Sophie's cruel prank. They actually thought it was funny. Oh they were so getting hair dye in their shampoo.

"I still count it as an opportunity. Can I go home now?" The doctor, who I still don't know the name of, snapped back into the conversation.

"Uh, we just have to run a few tests then you'll be set. You won't be allowed to go to school for a while though. And you shouldn't be allowed to do anything physically or mentally straining." She just nodded her head along, looking bored.

"Dex, could you be a dear and get me some Gatorade?" She asked me with a pat on the head. God, her obsession with Gatorade. I sighed and stood up, dragging Keefe out of the room with me.

"So... does she always pretend to have amnesia?" He asked when we reached the vending machine.

"No, this is a first." I reached down and grabbed the bottle of purple colored Gatorade.

"I already asked why I haven't met her, but why didn't you introduce me? She seems pretty awesome. Not as awesome as me, but a close second." I gave him a look. Literally just stood there and stared at him until he got uncomfortable. Then I answered.

"It would be the end of the world. Total. Chaos. "

"More like total awesomeness." This guy...

"You know what? I bet Fitz can have visitors now. So go. Just leave."

"Nah, I want to check on Foster again."

"You gave it a nickname?!?!?!"

"Yeah..." he looked at me confused. I got that look at lot. "Did you just call your cousin an it?"

"Who doesn't? And you shouldn't have nicknamed it! Once you do, you'll grow attached! We were gonna send it back to the wild, and now you're attached." I threw my hands in the air to prove how frustrated I was. Keefe shook his head in disbelief.

"You're insane." I watched as the back of his head, full of soft and bouncy golden hair—that was far better than mine—walked away and around the corner. Only to jump back a second later.

Then my cousin came crashing through on a wheelchair. She laughed as it spun and rammed into the vending machine, then looked down the hallway.

"That was awesome! Let's do it again." The trio of doom- sorry, my siblings came stumbling down and grabbed the wheelchair, pulling it back down the hallway so it could fly back to us a second later. I stepped in front of her before the triplets could send her crashing again.