can i go where you go- neteyam

In my neteyam era as u can tell

Outer banks reference ahead

Also neteyam and reader are aged up to like 21 and the rest are 16.

Na'vi maturity is diff from human maturity.

Also I hate kids and the idea of pregnancy but for some reason I have the dire urge to mention them in every chapter.

-

"Stay safe." Lo'ak murmured shyly to the girl in front of him.

Tsireya ducks her head- blushing, "I will."

You purse your lips at the two– holding back your laughter- turning to look at Neteyam who wasn't any different from you. He clears his throat- placing a hand on your cheek as he puts on a serious face, eyes fixated on yours-

"Be safe." He manages, unable to hold back a smirk.

You bite your tongue to keep yourself from barking out a cackle and rest your hand on his- "I will." You reply mockingly, "I'll be so safe for you-"

"Okay that's enough." Lo'ak cuts you off embarrassed as you and Neteyam double over in laughter.

"I'm gonna kill you both." He mutters under his breath and Neteyam looks at his younger brother in feigned shock- a hand at his heart, "But then how will we stay safe?"

Lo'ak growls lowly, as his brother only laughs seeing the red that dotted the boys cheeks. Lo'ak narrows his eyes at his brother-

"You act as if you weren't worse than me before you and Y/N bonded. Mister 'What if she doesn't like me back, I-' "

"Oh would you look at the time?!" Neteyam yells cuts him off- gritting his teeth, "They're getting late-"

You chortle loudly at the newfound information turning to the younger Na'vi, "No, no I want to hear this. Continue."

Lo'ak begins again happy to divert the attention away from him but Neteyam claps a hand over the boys mouth aggressively, "Don't you dare brother." He presses nervously-ears red.

"Alright alright." You giggle prying the two away from each other, "We should get going, I want to get this done by nightfall." You reply looking at the sky. You and Tsireya had planned a little outing to hunt for animal hide. Ever since your people had made peace with the water clan- your hunting habits had merged and the Metkayina had learnt to forage in places other than the water. You figured it would be a good time to get to know the girl whom you had grown to adore. It was obvious that her and Lo'ak had formed a close bond, and being older than them both- you felt the need to play matchmaker.

Neteyam's hand seizes your arm in an instant. He turns you towards him and pulls you closer- wrapping an arm around your waist, the other moving down to rest on your stomach.

"Are you sure you can go right now?" he questions eyebrows furrowed and eyes laced in worry.

"I am only three months along, I will be fine."

"I am just worried that the journey will be harsh on you. I trust your conscience but it is dangerous for you to be alone right now." He finishes anxiously and you run your fingers along his jawline in hopes of calming him down,

"You said you would make syaksyuk for dinner, how can I not be around for that?" you reply teasingly though it wasn't really a tease because you had been eating like a hog the past few months.

Somehow your lighthearted answer makes him feel less troubled and he rolls his eyes playfully,

"Of course."