Chapter 29 || Not in a mushy mood?

Vote and comment if you liked!!!

Chapter 29 || Not in a mushy mood?

I remembered when I was younger how I used to run around outside of my house with my brothers and sisters as if the world was a magical place that was just waiting for me to explore and conquer.

Now I was walking out in the same yard only in a much different light, because the world wasn't waiting for me to do something to it, I was waiting for it to do something me.

If you really thought about it I was just waiting for someone to attack, Noah to do something entirely stupid, or one of his family members to do something completely irrational. Namely his grandfather/first werewolf ever/ evil monster that wanted to wipe the entire human population of the earth. Yeah that dude.

So you have to imagine me walking down this same road with not nearly the amount of enthusiasm as i did when I was eight years old. The weight of the problems that I was facing was almost as heavy as the weight of Noah's eyes on me at the moment.

And yes, they were staring at me pretty hard. I know I've said this before, but they were literally like Stefan Salvatore's eyes or something. Kind of hot, to be honest, but like not hot at the same time, because I wasn't into Noah that way, or at least I shouldn't be.

Snow was drifting down in clumps as we walked down the gravel road quietly.

"You have a nice family." Noah said. It was kind of awkward, to be honest guys. Like come on, you dragged me out into the cold just to tell me my family was nice?

"Noah." I said.

"Yes?"

"You've never been one to beat around the bush, so get to the point." I told him firmly. This didn't seem like Noah. I mean generally he would miss introductions to his sentences and just say the shit right then and there; no matter how rude he sounded.

Don't you hate how people change like that? You meet them, you hang around them for a while and you get this perception of who they are. You know what to expect. Than, from out of the blue they pull a Damon Salvatore and do some crazy shit that you aren't expecting like making the love of your life drink your blood so she won't die in the literal sense.

Now that being said, the situation here isn't that extreme. But I think you get the point.

"It just isn't safe here anymore Sarah. Staying at you're parents house is going to put them in danger. You can't stay.''

I rolled my eyes, ''Can you even hear yourself, Noah? Did you not see what Lycaon can do already. If he wanted me dead he would have done it already. And who says it's me that he is after? Maybe it's you? I never had any problems until you showed up." I stopped and faced him with my hands on my hips, "trouble follows you everywhere, so I don't see how this would be an different."

"He won't kill me." Noah faced me, looking down from his obnoxiously high height.

I snorted, "I'm pretty sure anyone would want to kill you if given the chance, I mean you aren't exactly the nicest person in the world. I would even go as far to say you're down right rude."

He stared at me for a couple of moments. Like one of those 'I'm better and smarter than you stares.'

"Oh don't look at me like I'm complete idiot. Like dude, I'm sorry your doggy intelligence doesn't meet my intellectual brain, but you need to like shut up or something." I rolled my eyes, "Sometimes you've just got to face the lights, and Noah, that means that they are trying to kill you-" I poked him in the chest, "not me. I think it's fine if I stay here with my family and celebrate Christmas as usual."

He took a step forward, towering over me,"I disagree."

I stood my ground, "It doesn't matter, you don't control me."

"I could if I wanted to," He replied; taking a small step forward. We were chest to chest.

"And we both know how that ended last time, so I don't think you will go to that extent." I said, resting my hands on my waist.

Noah clenched his teeth, "We both know that this is more dangerous than you make it out to be." he ignored what I said before, but like pieces of sand in your hair the annoying truth rang through my brain. And like sand I chose to ignore it. I could deal with it after Christmas, I just wanted to hang with the family and enjoy my time here as long as I could.

I let out a sigh, "We should just head back to the house."

"We aren't even five minutes away."

"So? I want to go home; I'm cold."

I turned around and started to tread my way back to the house.

"Wait..." Noah reached out and grabbed my hand. Tingles ran up my arm as I looked back at Noah, our eyes locked.

"Let's just walk," I looked back at the house and then at Noah.

"Okay."

Noah twined his fingers in mine and pulled me close beside him.

We had been walking for a couple minutes before he said, "All I want to do it keep you safe. You know that, right?" he said.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Sure."

"Not in a mushy mood?"

"Not really."

"Cool."

"Cool."

I let out a snort, "Maybe cool will be our always."

He let out a laugh and placed a kiss on my head, "sometimes you need to just shut up."

I smiled.

|| AUTHORS NOTE ||

DID YOU SEE WE MADE IT TO #14 ON THE HOT LIST!!!! Ikr!!! amazing :D On another note, sorry about the long wait. I'll try to do better in the future...

Ya'll should go check out my other stories, you can find them on my profile.

Also, FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER at @AnnaBezoo... I follow everyone back... :D

Goals:

Votes: 350

Comments: 100

God Bless,

Anna.

P.S. Who's all stressed out with culminating and exams? I'm literally freaking out here....