Chapter 10 || What was with the butt clutch?

Vote and comment if you liked this chapter!

|| IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END, PLEASE READ ||

Chapter 10 || What was with the butt clutch

My mind is on shutdown. Like I don't even know how it is registering this. It really shouldn't be registering it; sense you know, it is on shutdown.

But never the less, Noah lips were still moving against mine. And I was freaking frozen.

Like I knew that he had the hots for me and all. But really? I was in a committed relationship already. me and Dylan still had to have our seven children. Noah was just being inconsiderate to our relationship.

Okay maybe I was becoming a little too obsessed with Dylan O'brien.

But anyways, back to this very, um, shall I say interesting situation?

Noah's lips were moving against mine in almost rhythmic motions, sending sparks all the way from my lips down to the tips of my finger.

He was a good kisser and all, but no, he wasn't able to send the sparks down to my toes. It took a lot of experience to get that far.

But I have to give him credit, most of my boyfriends weren't able to sending sparks to the tips of my fingers. So good for him.

Not that it was giving him brownie points or anything. I mean he was my freaking kidnapper. But he was a hot kidnapper, and his lips were like nothing I had ever experienced.

And his arms were nice and muscley wrapped around my waist.

And Dammit, this dude was a great kisser. Besides that fact of not being able to send the sparks to my toes and all.

And that lady and gents, is how I ended up kissing Noah whatever his last name is, back.

Winding my arms up around his neck I pushed up on my tiptoes and kissed him, he reacted almost immediately, pushing me closer into him.

His tongue swiped against my bottom lip, but me being me. As you all know, wouldn't let that slithering thing in.. yet.

Noah's hand slithered down further down from my waist and down to my hips, and before I knew it one of his hands was squeezing my butt.

I let out a gasp and Noah tongue darted towards mine.

Really? Why did guys always have to do that? Why is it always the butt? I thought that guys like tits better? Not that I wanted his hands anywhere near there at the moment. But I mean seriously, what was with the butt clutch?

It was a battle of tongues from then on. I was trying to push it out, if that was even possible. But that was just exciting him more.

Yeah, I could feel it, if you get what I'm getting at.

I finally gave up. May as well enjoy the moment, eh? I mean it didn't seem like I had any other choice.

One of his hands left my hips and traveled up my back leaving a trail of tingles till his fingers tangled into my dark locks, pulling me closer to him. if that was even possible.

His mouth left mine and he started to trail small kisses starting on my cheek and leading down to my jaw line and to my neck. I tipped my head to the side to give him better access.

But that was most obviously a really bad idea.

Because before I knew it, I felt the graze of sharp teeth on my skin.

And then his teeth were puncturing the almost healed bite wound on my neck.

Literally I was starting to get the feeling that this dude had a weird fetish for human flesh.

Well at least for my flesh.

|| IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ ||

First off, sorry for the short chapter, but i will most likely be updating later on this week.

Vote and comment if you liked this chapter :D And yeah.

IMPORTANT PART

So there are a lot of you asking for updates, like constantly. So i think i have come up with a bit of solution ;D

So this is my idea, I was thinking if I set out goals for each chapters, and you guys meet them, I will update. Now WAIT! Before you go jumping to conclusion, this isn’t going to be like the normal goals that you see on wattpad (because personally i hate them.)

The difference with this, is that I will still update whether or not these goals are met. But I will update a lot sooner if the goals are met, so depending on how fast these goals are met there could be like two or three chapters out in a week.

I thought I would try it out for this chapter, and I really want to know what you guys think about this. So here we go. Lets see what we can do here.

Votes: 150

Comments: 90

Remember, these are not manditory, I’ll just update a lot sooner :D

So yeah, share your thoughts on this system. i would love to hear what you think.

And yeah, gotta go to bed. Night.

God Bless,

Anna.