Chapter 4 || Damn my brain damn it!

Please vote and comment if you like my story :D

Chapter 4 || Damn my brain, damn it!

Alone, alone, alone.

It was freaking making me go insane guys! I mean I am a very social person, I love people. But then again, I hate them too. I like being on my own, but i like being out in the world too. Gah, my mind was messed.

The cannibalistic dude hadn't shown up since that night. And I wasn't sure if I was happy or upset about that. I mean it would be nice to have someone to talk to. But then again the dude was a psycho. So I wasn't technically complaining that he wasn't showing up. I was more complaining about the fact that I didn't have anyone to talk to period. And no, not the bloody kind.

Man that was a very mixed up though. But if you really think about it, every human mind contradicts itself. One moment we want something. And the next we wont.

Yeesh that was deep. Okay not exactly. Why are you still reading this? It is most obviously shit writing. Meh whatever, guess it's a free country.

Well apparently not in my case.

I was obviously spending too much time on my own. I really had to get out of here. The door was locked. I knew that much. the windows were locked. And overall the thought of people being outside and waiting for me to catch me sort of freaked me out.

What sane girl would not be scared of that?

That was why I hadn't tried to escape. But I was coming to the end of my rope, literally the very end, there were only a few measly fingers still holding on to the tip of that rop preventing me from crashing down to the end of my sanity.

I have to admit though, I wasn't a very brave person, I usually stuck to the safe side. But in this situation I didn't' think that there really was a safe side to this situation. Even though cannibalistic dude said he wasn't going to hurt me, I still couldn't trust him. He was my captor for goodness sakes! And considering that I referred to him as the cannibalistic dude should say something to my nearly insane mind.

I think it was time that I tried to escape, it had been two days since the cannibalistic visit. It was time, it was time to actually time to out of here.

I was going to escape if it was the last thing that I ever do.

I mean who cares if there are dozens of people roaming around the woods, waiting in the deep depths of the forest with creepy little Albert Fish smiles adorned upon their faces just waiting to jump out and kill me? I mean I can run fast, I would be able to get away.

That was just what I was telling myself.

Finally with that little pep talk done and over with in my brain I marched over to the window by my bed, taking the lamp beside the bed and crashing it against the window. I may be a scaredy cat seventy eight percent of the time, but I couldn't afford to be a scaredy cat anymore. I grabbed the comforter off of the bed and threw it over the sharp edges of the window, making it possible for me to climb over it.

Hastily I walked across the room, grabbing a chair, picking it up and dragging it back to the window. Stepping up I threw one leg over onto the other side of the window, I could already hear the wind winding through the fall leaves like little mini witches on their brooms sticks on the eve of halloween. And as those little witches probably felt the adrenaline of their ride I was freaking shitting my pants of the thought of having to jump from my spot two stories up in the mansion that they called a house.

Deep breaths Sarah, deep breaths. Oh gosh, this was scary. This was probably the single most scary thing that I had to do voluntarily.Oh gosh this was scary.