Chapter 14 || Burro

Vote and comment if you liked this chapter!

Chapter 14 || Burro

Holy shit cakes, I was going to die.

Like Red John I was going to die.

Mentalist quote in case you didn't get it, burro.

Oh my word, did I just call you a donkey?

Sorry...

Okay I'm not really sorry because donkeys are awesome. I mean there was a donkey that saved a dude in the bible... that is if you believe in the bible. And if the bible is true, then Donkeys are like superheroes. So basically I called you guys superheroes.

Well anyways, back to the whole 'I am going to freaking die like Red John’ thing. Well there was a freaking beast staring at me through the window, It had backed away from the vehicle but was still staring at me like a crazed person. I mean beast.

Whatever the heck it was.

I let out a yelp- a very girly one at that- when I heard a crash and then a feral growl on the other side of the truck.

A beast, similar to the one before clawed at the metal of the ford truck. Peeling it away from the exterior.

Then I looked at the front as another beast was freaking punching into the front windshield.

Another was clawing at the driver side door.

I could even see more of them surrounding the vehicle.

They were everywhere.

You get why I am freaking out here? This is as bad as when your best friend tells you that Dr. Shephard in  Greys Antomey has a wife. Right when you start the first season. I mean you aren’t supposed to tell me this! I need to be able to enjoy McDreamy for at leas the first season before he turns into a douche.

But yeah, you see what i am getting at here?

Okay, maybe this was ever so slightly worse then your friend revealing vital details about a tv show, okay who am I kidding? I don't think this can be compared to any TV show or movie, ever.

Cause let's face it. Han trying to kill Anna is a little different then a bunch of insane beasts attacking this truck.

"-These things aren't normal Tristan! Nothing is freaking repenting them! Nothing! We have to do something or before we know it we aren't going to be able to do anything!" Tanner yelled at Tristan.

Tristan looked nervous.

Tanner looked nervous.

Treesa looked nervous.

And everyone in this truck- that is excluding me- seemed the type to never get nervous. They were like freaking Tony Stark. Cocky and arrogant.

Okay, Tanner was cocky and arrogant.

Treesa seemed fine, well other then the fact that she killed someone. And Tanner just didn't talk.

But none of them ever really looked all that nervouse.

Now that i think about it though... I haven't really spent all that much time with.

Anyways, back to the attacking beasts and the conversation at hand.

"Can't you just freaking drive, Tristan? They are pealing this truck apart, we both know that any normal werewolf wouldn't be able to do that! We just need to get out of here!"

"In case you haven't notice the truck is shut down, and it won't start up, idiot." Tanner snapped at her.

So they were werewolves! Wait…. did I make out with a werewolf? Oh my goodness. Did that count as beastiliaity?

Ewwwww, I never thought I would stoop that low. Like ever.

But anyways, back to the current situation. I could freak out about the beastiality thing later. That is if i had the time.

Again and again the beasts were attacking.

It was weird that they hadn't gotten in, there were tons of them, that had been attacking this vehicle for like five minutes. you'd think that they would have gotten in by now. I mean it was a ford. But Treesa informed me that the truck had extra armor on it, to protect them.

I would have questioned why exactly they needed to be protected. But whith the attacking beasts pared with Tanner lust to kill. Well it pretty much explained itself.

"Just get the guns out, whatever we have, we are going to need it." Tristan said. Ordering everyone else in the vehicle.

Treesa jumped into the back with me and motions me to stand up, well more like crouch up. cause, you couldn't exactly stand in a truck.

I stood up and Treesa immediately lifted the cushioned part of the seat up and grabbed a bunch of guns and knives, passing them up to the front.

After she gave the boys their guns she handed me my own gun.

Sitting down beside me she started to speak. "Just shoot, don't think about it, if they get to you you'll die. These things aren't out there to be your friends. Aim for the forehead, you want to kill it with a first hit, you have one shot, if you miss you won't get a second chance. I am not messing around here Sarah, if you want to see daylight you are going to have to protect yourself." Treesa finished. Looking at me with serious eyes.

Gulping I held the gun in my hand, turning it around so my finger was on the trigger.

Then the real hell started. The beasts were getting in, everyone was busy, But they weren't keeping them at bay. To be honest it was it was kind of like a blur, I could hardly process what was happening.

But suddenly the same beast, the first one I saw clawed at the window, scratching it slowly, cutting the glass open so there was nothing separating us.

It lunged at me, grabbing at me with it's claws.

"SHOOT, SARAH!" I vaguely heard Treesa scream at me as I held the gun up, aiming for the beast.

I did what instinct told me, what anyone would have done in such a high stress situation.

I pulled the trigger, the bullet whizzed out and hit the beast

Right smack dab between it’s eyes.

|| AUTHORS NOTE ||

Please don't kill me! I am so sorry I am doing this to you guys. But there will hopefully be an update sometime later on this week. 

Vote and comment if you liked this chapter...

Goals

Vote: 170

Comment: 120 

These goals are not manditory, but I will update sooner if they are met :D

Follow me on Instagram and Twitter!

Instagram: @annabezoo

Twitter: @AnnaBezoo

God bless, 

Anna. 

P.S.  pic of Noah, what do you think? Was the casting good?