Chapter 13: Truths and Thunderstorms.

A/N So Electra goes and sees 10 in this one! And they get off on their adventure! Yay!!!!! So I do have a plan for this, I know I haven't done an adventure in a few chapters but I am doing one now! I hope you all enjoy! 8 votes till the next chapter! And I still love all of your comments!

                                                                                                                                     Jo

Clara’s POV

         It was starting to get very uncomfortable in the TARDIS. Since River had arrived the Doctor had taken to locking himself in the library for hours on end, Electra was off somewhere in the TARDIS most of the time, and when I asked the Doctor where she might be. He just shrugged and said Electra probably knew the TARDIS even better than he did, and he had no idea where she could be. And River seemed to be just trying to pretend like nothing was going on, but I could tell she was getting suspicious.

      I couldn’t help but be a little selfish as well, mainly because it used to be fun traveling with the Doctor, even when Electra came into the mix; despite all of her and the Doctor’s problems it had been okay. But with River around it was all just too much, River is a great person and she has become a good friend over the past few days, but I am about ready to ask her to leave.

      I was pulled from my thoughts by a knock at the door. “Come in!” I called as the door slowly opened and the Doctor came in. “Hello Clara, how have you been lately? I know it’s been awhile since we had a good chat! So I thought I would just pop in and say hey!” He said as cheerily as possible as he shut the door and stood anxiously by it. “Doctor we need to talk.” I said seriously as his face fell a little and he came over to take a seat on the bed. “I know this is all a little uncomfortable for you Clara, it is for me too! But frankly I haven’t a clue what to do!” He exclaimed as he ran his hands through his hair and stood as he began to pace the floor.

     “Well River needs to go, I mean she is a great person and all! But it’s just not working out having her and Electra here together. I mean it’s bad enough Electra knows about River, but if River ever found out about Electra… all hell would break loose.” I said as the Doctor continued to pace. “I know! I know! But won’t it arouse River’s suspicion if I just ask her to leave?”  He asked as he finally stopped pacing and dropped himself tiredly into a chair. “I don’t know Doctor! You’re the one who’s supposed to be the genius here! You figure it out!” I said as the Doctor stood up and began to walk dejectedly to the door. He had his hand on the door handle when his head popped up “I’ve got it!” He yelled as he opened the door and ran out of the room.

Electra’s POV

      10’s TARDIS had a very hard landing followed by an abrupt and very loud boom. The Doctor ran to the door and poked his head out then brought it back in very quickly. “Well it looks to be about the 1100’s in the middle of a torrential downpour.” He said as he shook his head a little to get the little bit of water that was in his hair out. “So what do we do then?” Rose asked “Well we wait out the storm of course, and in case you’re wondering we can’t just leave. I set the TARDIS  on random and she brought us here for a reason, didn’t you Sexy?” He said as he slapped the TARDIS  console lightly.

    “Now that is just perverted in a really weird way.” I said as the Doctor stroked his machine lovingly. I had never known any version of him to be that attached to his TARDIS. “Oh he does it all the time! Don’t worry you get used to it.” Rose said cheerily. “Well while were waiting for the storm to pass how about we go to the library!” The Doctor suggested and I nodded my head vigorously.