Disclaimer

This story is purely fictional, and everything is from my imagination. If it have some similarities to other stories then it's purely coincidental.

English isn't my first language, I mean ig...so I'm sorry for my mistakes, and I'm too lazy to proofread it soo.

Please if you like the story, leave a comment and vote. Cuz I might unpunish it if I think that y'all don't like it.

Also this book contains, verbal violence, suicide attempts and also death. So if you aren't comfortable with it don't read this book.

Characters informations.

Beomgyu:
20 yo, College freshman. Yeonjun's best friend. And is also friend with Soobin, Taehyun and Hueninkai. Is a shy person, is secretly depressed and have difficulty to express himself. Has a crush on his best friend and no one knows about it.

Yeonjun:
22 yo, College student. Beomgyu's best friend. And is also friend with Soobin, Taehyun and Hueningkai. Has a girlfriend (Yeji), is the most popular guy in his College.

Soobin:
21 yo, College student. Hueningkai and Taehyun's best friend. And also is friend with Yeonjun and Beomgyu. Is the 2nd most popular guy in his College. Has a crush on Hueningkai.

Taehyun:
19 yo, High school senior the smartest bich ever. Hueningkai and Soobin's bestfriend. Also friend with Yeonjun and Beomgyu. Bitchless and asexual. Savage asf.

Hueningkai:
19 yo, High school senior. Soobin and Taehyun's Bestfriend. Also friend with Yeonjun and Beomgyu. The cutest and kindest person ever. Has a crush on Soobin.

That's for the introduction, now enjoy the story cuties🥰🥰💙