Chapter 1

Isabelle's POV

"Isabelle! come down right now and make us breakfast." My aunt camilla shouted from the lounge.

"Urgh!" i groaned and got up from bed and tied my hair in a bun. I went downstairs and saw aunt hugging Renni my cousin. I live with my uncle since my parents died. They treat me like a maid but i am still thankful to them for giving me a roof under my head and food and clothes. Renni treats me good sometimes. I have no family other than this but they don't consider me as a family.

"Will you stand there for a lifetime or will you come down? Come down rat and prepare breakfast." aunt remarked and i nodded.

"Good morning Isabelle." Renni said.

"Good morning Renni." i said back smiling. She just looked at me boredly and sighed. I went to the kitchen and wore an apron and got to work. I prepared breakfast and served it on the table. As i was leaving for my room my uncle interrupted.

"Where are you going?" My uncle Frank Hugo asked.

"Umm...to the college."i said.

"Well let me announce something." he said.

"Go on honey." my aunt chirped.

"Tonight we're going on a dinner with an Italian mafia family. Isabelle and Renni you two should be well dressed. Renni will be getting engaged to marry the Capo." He said and my heart thummed in my ribcage. Renni is getting married. Wow. Thank God it's not me cause I can't get married, I want to complete my business degree and take my parents property from my greedy uncle. I just nodded simply.

"Oh honey that's great. I'm sure our Renni will rule the Capo's heart." My aunt said and smirked looking at me while Renni looked like she has seen a ghost.

"Be ready at 6." Frank said and i replied with a 'yes'.

"Isabelle, Will you meet me in my room in 10 minutes?" Renni said.

"Sure." i replied.
I knocked at Renni's room door and she opened it very quickly. I got in and she was pacing in the whole room.

"Isabelle, I don't want to get married to the Capo or whoever the person is. I have a boyfriend and i love him. Please, please you get im front of me when we reach there." She said.

"What? Renni, aunt will kill me. I can't." i simply said. She always gets whatever she wants and do whatever she always give me orders but this time i am not doing anything for her. It's her problem. Wow, good job Isabelle you said 'no' to anyone for the very first time.

"You bitch! How dare you disobey me?" She was furious by now and started throwing her makeup on the ground breaking everything. Hearing the noise aunt came to her room and gasped at what she saw.

"Renni, What are you doing baby?"she questioned.

"Mom, I can't marry that stupid Capo. I have a boyfriend Camerin and i will marry just him." Renni screamed.

"Are you out of your damn mind? You're rejecting the capo. He's the most hottest man I've ever seen. You will have to marry him " She said with her tone raised and at this Renni was scared too.

"And what are you doing here rat? Go to your room." she said and i ran to my room. I opened the door and sat on the ground and thought about everything. Camilla always calls me a rat and this breaks me. She thinks of me as a fragile and a weak person which i am. I did my laundry and opened my cupboard to pick my dress for today. It's Renni's old red dress which she gave to me. She wears new dresses everytime and never repeats an outfit and gives her old ones to me. This red dress is so pretty, i hope everything goes right today.

It was 5pm when I started getting reading. I wore my dress and straighten my hair. I wore my mom's necklace and her red heels and did minimal makeup. I looked good and took a picture on my phone.

"Come down girls!" Uncle said and i quickly sprinkled some rose perfume and went downstairs. I put my phone inside a little pocket of this red frock. Renni came down wearing a tight black dress which made her look like a Model. She looks hot, her boobs are spilling out of her dress and her ass looks good. While on the other hand i look so boring compared to her.

"Wow, Princess you look so beautiful. Now let's go to meet your handsome prince Charming." Aunt winked and Renni rolled her eyes. We were in the car and I saw Renni crying. I texted 'What happened, why are you crying?' to her and She instantly replied.

"I don't want to marry that Capo." she texted and i sighed.

"Don't worry It will be ok." i messged and she send me a heart emoji. We parked outside a big restraunt. It was the most lavish place I've ever been to, this place was so beautiful. I loved the interior of it. Uncle and Aunt walked together while i walked behind Renni. We entered the hall and my eyes met the most Grey ones I've ever seen.