Chapter 14

Ash smirked and he trailed his huge hands down Steve's ass, Steve blushed and flushed beet red. We are having warm milk for breakfast, Ash muttered and he squeezed his ass. Steve flushed more and he tried to push off Ash's hands which made Ash spank and squeezed his ass tightly.

* Warm milk? *

he asked Ash flushing beet red like tomato. Ash suddenly got up and chuckled, he took his phone and walked to the window to make a phone call. Steve was confused and flushed as he hid himself under the blanket.

A couple of minutes later, Steve and Ash both could hear whispers and noises of the servants who were behaving secretive in the house. He quickly got up out of the blanket as he was going to take a look at what got the servants whispering and what they were up to when Ash suddenly grabbed and pulled him to his arms. Ash raised him up on his shoulder. Steve got flushed while he tried to jump off Ash's shoulder, but Ash wasn't giving him the chance to. He walked out of the room they were in to the next room with Steve on his shoulder.

* Is it done? *

he coldly asked the servants who nodded their heads and quickly exited the room leaving him and Steve alone. Steve was very confused and curious as to what was all that about, he pouted at Steve who had a very huge grin and smirk on his face.

Ash gently placed Steve on the floor, Steve flushed beet red as he harshly pulled off his clothes and threw them aside. Ash flushed even more as he tried to cover up his completely naked body with his hands, but it wouldn't have covered him anyways.

* You know, I'm going to have my warn milk for breakfast now *

Ash suddenly walked into the bathroom and he chuckled loudly. Steve gasped as it finally hit him, he finally understood what Ash had been saying and what he was up to.

* Not happening! No f*cking way! Let me go!!! Do not dare put me in that!!! It's all milk!! *

Steve groaned as he tried to get away from Ash, but Ash pushed him into the bathtub which was full of milk. Steve landed into the milk with a splash.

Steve shivered slightly as Ash started to pull off his pants, he walked to Steve in the bathtub with his erected d*ck standing straight and pointing at Steve.

* Are you for real?!! *

He shouted as he tried to back off away from Ash.

* Yep, you're to blame. I can't fuck anyone other than you *

Ash answered sarcastically and pulled Steve who was flushed all over to him. Steve felt very hot and his ears were flushed. He's cute and adorable reactions made Ash chuckle. Ash placed him on his laps and he started to squirm and fidget trying to get away from Ash's hold.

* F*ck ..... stop squirming .... you're making me more harder! *

Ash groaned as he grabbed his waist tightly.

* Don't you hate me?!!! huh!!? *

Steve shouted and he tried to peel of Ash's hands from his waits and run, but Ash wasn't planning on letting him go.

* I might hate you, but I haven't got a choice *

Ash replied to him.

* And in starting to want you, I can't get you out of my mind, my thoughts are only filled with you. I feel like if I let go of you now, I might never see you again. Is this how you feel about me? *

He added as he landed a gentle and soft kiss on a very surprised and stunned blushing Steve.

Steve slowly started to rub his very wet h*le on Ash's very hard and erected d*ck, waiting for him to pound on his h*le. Ash smiled as he noticed his invitation as he was quietly waiting for his d*ck.

* Why don't you beg for it first?!!! *

Ash's deep and husky voice was everything to melt for as it excited him even more. He groaned and looked at Ash who only had a sly smirk plastered on his face and Steve didn't like that.

* P .... please~ f*ck me hard!!!! *

Steve stuttered seductively leaving Ash stunned. His d*ck got even harder than it was and he wasn't planning on wasting more time. Steve was about to utter a word when he grabbed him by the waist and thrusted his d*ck inside him at once. It was deep and rough which made Steve start to quiver wildly as Ash started to move and thrust in and out of his h*le in a faster and harder way.

* Aaghhh! ~ Aahhh! ~ G ~ go ~ s ~ slow ~ er ~ Ahhh! ~ *

" Hngh! "

" Aaghhh! "

Their lewd moans and groans sounds filled the whole room and Steve's body was covered with bites and hickeys everywhere with his face erotically messed up.