Chapter 9

Steve parked the car infront of the mansion, he was thrilled, Ash leaned in and kissed his earlobe as he went on touching his body, Steve stopped him with a quick reflex,

* stop that, we're home, we need to get ready for the party!!! *

he muttered to Ash as he started fixing up his clothes in hurry, Ash seemed to have sobered up as he also start fixing up his clothes.

* That was the most thrilling ride I ever had * Steve thought.

* C' mon * Ash urged him to follow as he limped behind, Ash suddenly stopped in his tracks and turned back to him, he coldly looked at him as he held Steve by the waist and walked alongside him. He chuckled at him,

* that was thrilling, right? *

he whispered into Steve's ear as he slyly smirked and glanced at Steve's flushed face. He quickly look away as he was beet red trying his possible best to ignore Steve's remarks.

* Welcome back, Master and Young Master *

the head Butler greeted them infront of the door,

* Both Madam and aunty ordered for your presence at once in the party *

he said to them worriedsomely.

* Did you get our clothes ready? *

Ash coldly ask the maid in charge of their wardrobe. She nodded

* Sir, please both you and Young Master have to change quickly, there isn't much time *

she said as she lead then into the changing room and pass them their clothes. They both glanced at each other, being left in a room alone, it didn't matter anyway since it's not the first time they've seen each other's bare body. Steve looked so beautiful and dazzling in his clothes, he was the perfect definition of a beauty, Ash thought. He kept giving Steve little glances as he gap and couldn't look away. Ash had a cold look as always, but he was thrilled and filled with excitements as he kept looking at his beautiful and dazzling little wife.

* Damn it!!!! *

why do I keep thinking about him?, I should busy my self with something ..... , Ash groaned as he started fixing up his tux and tie, but all he could think and concentrate on was his wife's beauty. He just couldn't hide it anymore,

'' Y ... you .....",

Steve was dumbfounded, " huh ", he asked Ash as he couldn't understand what he wanted to say. Ash groaned,

* You look dazzling *

he muttered as he kept staring at Steve. He was too shock to reply on spot, the car went dangerously silent, he regained his senses quickly trying not to get on Ash's bad mood.

* Th - thank you!, ... you l - look pretty handsome yourself *

he nervously muttered looking away as his cheeks was beet red. The Chauffeur couldn't help but smile warmly as he listen to their disastrous conversation and remarks, he gave a quick glance through the rear mirror, he started to drive in an unsafe and unbalance way as he lost his concentration on the driving. The car jaggle and jiggle side ways, making Steve dangle in the car, Ash stayed where he sat as he was strong enough to hold himself. Steve who was having a hard time clutched hold of the seat trying his best not to fall as the car goes.

* How weak are you *

Ash voiced out as he suddenly pulled and positioned Hinata on his lap, he held him by the waist keeping him in place, The chauffeur smirked seeing that and continued to drive that way, he started to jaggle and jiggle side ways than before.

* Concentrate and drive properly!!! *

Ash ordered.

* Master the road is too narrow and sloppy, I'm sorry *

he answered back as he drove roughly. Ash sighed and hummed as he grab hold of Steve tightly. The Chauffeur speed up as he turned,

* Aahhhh *

Steve quickly grab onto Ash's neck as he screamed and buried his face into his broad chest and hug him tightly. He smiled and smirk as he like the idea of Steve relying on him, he quickly look away as he couldn't contain his happy warm smile.

* Ughhh, this isn't good!! *

he frowned and groaned as he thought. Steve felt shy and his face and cheeks flushed beet red. The Chauffeur had a very huge smirk plastered on his face and he praise himself for a work done well.