Chapter 11

Ash's Aunt praised Steve for handling the trouble Ash caused so well, she was so proud of him. Steve nervously nodded his head and blushed. She glanced back at him while she was walking away and gave him a reassuring warm smile. He searched around in the hall looking for Ash, and noticed him in the mist of a group of guys. He was surrounded by them, Ash had his hand wrapped around them seductively while he drank his wine.

" Ughh, Why is he such a dipshit?! is he trying to cause more trouble? "

Steve muttered furiously, he hurriedly turned his back frightened when someone patted his back.

" Such a poor dazzling beauty, how sad ~ You're standing alone here while your husband is having such a good time "

a stranger muttered to Steve while smirking. Steve got furious and he angrily look away from the stranger not uttering a word. He glanced back at the stranger who then offered him a glass of wine.

" Why don't you rather come with me, "

the stranger said and he forcedly pulled Steve towards him. Ash noticed the scene and started fuming in anger. He angrily excused himself from his group and started to walk towards Steve and the unknown stranger. Ash yanked Steve away from the stranger's hold and pulled him to his embrace, he dangerously glared coldly at the stranger.

" Aah ~ Aah, Mr. Martin, may I introduce myself? I'm Philip "

he voiced out and walked towards Ash, he moved his hand forward trying to shake with Ash's only to be glared coldly at

" Little wife, you shouldn't get involved with such people "

Steve frowned and look down not wanting to look at ASH, he kept his mouth shut right and slightly pushed Ash away.

" What do you want? Why don't you go back to your company of seductive sluts?! "

He hissed at Ash while biting his lips trying not to let his burning jealousy surface out of his bruises heart.

" You ..... "

Ash attempted to make a remark, he couldn't complete what he wanted to say when Steve turned his back to him and walked away leaving him there with Philip. " PFT ", Philip scoffed and smirked at Ash while he stared at Steve walk away.

" Tsk , tsk , tsk, Indeed what a poor dazzling beauty to be married to such a man like you "

Philip snickered and walked away leaving Ash by himself while he fumed and burned with anger. Steve ignored Ash throughout the whole time in the party, he didn't even once glanced at him, Steve regarded him as a stranger the whole time. The party was finally over and they both got into the car, they were on their way home from the party hall.

Ash just couldn't take Steve's cold shoulder anymore in the car, he angrily scoffed, Steve still continued to ignore him and didn't look at him. Ash was getting more and more angry as Steve still continued to ignore him,

" Do you want to rest a bit? "

he finally asked Steve while looking at him as he ignored his question and didn't utter even a single word. " Tsk " Ash's anger was threatening to surface out in annoyance, he was getting dangerously angry at Ash's cold shoulder.

" Did you enjoy yourself at the party? "

he asked Steve again and got the same cold treatment.

" Are you f*cking ignoring me? "

he asked as he couldn't hold off his anger any more and glared at Steve. Steve stubbornly ignored him as he was furious and firm of his decision, he wouldn't mind Ash at any cost. Ash fumed angrily and suddenly grabbed Steve by the hand and pulled him towards him. " Eeek , shh ", Steve hissed and screamed in pain when Ash tightened his grip on his hand.

" Why do you keep ignoring me? "

Ash asked Steve angrily in a very dangerous loud tone.

" It's my business and not yours! "

He coldly replied back and yank his bruised hand out of Ash's grip. Ash quickly grabbed his hand back,

" It's part of my damn business! "

he leaned in closing the gap between then.

" Oh I see, I didn't know we shared the same business! "

Steve said in a very sarcastic way and snickered at Ash and pushed him away with a depressed and frustrated look. Ash growled like an angry and dangerous beast,

" Where from this actions of yours!? "

he asked as he grabbed Steve by the waist and pulled him to his laps. Steve fiddled in Ash's hold as he tried to get off his laps, but Ash wasn't going to let him off, he had a very stronghold on his waist.

" Stay still, what's your problem? "

Ash shouted in frustration and he looked at Steve who continued to ignore him as he was trying very hard to get off his laps.

" You are my problem, it's always been you!!! "

Steve responded shouting in the same tone which Ash uses in him, they soon started to bicker as loving couples would.

Steve turned angrily from Ash and looked outside through the window of the moving car and went on ignoring him again.

" Would you just tell me why you're acting this way?!! "

Ash asked him as he got angry more. Steve turned back to glare coldly at Ash.

" Why not go back to those seductive sluts of yours and stick close to them?, I bet you enjoy their company more than mine!!!, You should go on and f*ck them since it won't matter anyway, after all I'm just your legal wife in name!!! You agreed to this marriage just to take revenge on my mom. You both can use me the way you want and throw me out when you're done!!!!. "

Ash looked astonished by his remarks as he wasn't expecting to hear such reply from Steve. He suddenly smirked looking at Steve as he thought it was amusing.

" So you're jealous of whom I spend my time with? "