Chapter 16

The misunderstanding created such a huge rift between them, their bad relationship which was starting to work out was shattered once again, Steve treated Ash worst than before.

Please from chapter 3 flash back, the rest which followed were all flash backs.

End Of Flash Back.

Steve sat alone in his room and bitterly bit his lips as he recalled how the young guy was hugging and holding his husband, he was startled and brought out of his thoughts when he heard a clacking sound from the door knob as it turned. He turned to face the door and found Ash staring coldly at in the door way.

* What's e doing here? He had stopped coming over to my room and we stopped using our original room since the incident that night *

he thought.

* D ... do ... you .. need ... anything? *

he asked Ash and kept his head down and his voice very low, but Ash still heard him.

* This house belongs to me as it belongs to you, I can enter anywhere I want. I just ... came to sleep *

Ash's response shocked Steve.

* What about the young man you came with? *

he hesitantly asked Ash as Ash went on to undress from his suit and his other attires.

* He didn't interest me anymore *

Ash answered nonchalantly. Steve gulped bitterly, he was getting to his limits, he loved Ash deeply and he knew that was never going to change.

* Ash ..... please tell me what I did wrong, ..... things were getting better between us and I thought it was going to stay like that. But now you're acting this way all of a sudden. That night you came home so drunk and so angry *

he muttered to Ash in a very low and sad tone.

* I kept f*cking asking you why the hell you were with that manwhore, ...... but you kept f*cking asking me which manwhore. So you f*cking tell me how many manwhore do you have?!!!! .... *

Ash shouted on top of his lungs, it almost seemed that he roared throughout the whole mansion, he was menacing more than a beast and surely looked angry and intimidating.

* That bloody manwhore was very close to you!!! he was f*cking touching touching you, what were you talking about with him?!!! *

* Ash, please stop assuming things, I haven't been touched by any other man other than you so far.... *

Steve replied back with teary eyes. His bitter tears slowly started to fall from his eyes which made Ash turn away from him.

* I've never dared to talk or think of any other man apart from you!!! .... How would I know what you're talking about!!!!!, And as far as we both know, you're the one who's always with so many different men everyday!!!! I also feel enraged by such behavior too!!! *

Steve yelled and started to break into tears. His sudden outburst made Ash stare at him stunned for a moment, but he quickly return to his poker face.

He didn't want to drag their conversation on longer,

* Then tell me.... why the f*ck where you with Zack???! Why did he have you pinned to the wall that day saying he'd meet you the following day???!!!, What were you two discussing and what business do you have with him??! *

* Zack?? *

Steve replied nervously, he didn't know how to explain his meeting with Zack, he only met up with him because Zack came to him with an absolute order from his mom. And now it was causing a huge rift between him and Ash again.

* Is she really my mother?, why does she constantly keep ruining my life?!!! *

he thought. He stared quietly at Ash thinking of how to bring up his meeting with Zack without angering Ash more than he is now..

* Cat got your tongue?!, Are you so f*cking guilty that you can't even make up an excuse?!! *

Ash's patience was at it's limits and he's anger was starting to burst out more.

* No ... no .... I'm not planning on making an excuse, I just want to be honest with you *

Steve quickly replied to him trying to calm Ash down, but his answer wasn't enough as Ash pushed him to the wall and slammed his first to the wall. Steve was startled and started to shiver, he was very scared thinking Ash was going to hit him as he did when they were young.

* Now I'm going to ask you for the last time and I want a sensible answer from you, and if you even dare to lie to me, I'll investigate your relationship with Zack and deal with you!!! *

Ash said to him coldly while hovering over him.

* It was mom *

Steve whispered silently but Ash didn't fail to hear him.

* What do you mean?! *

Ash impatiently asked Steve in annoyance.

* Zack was sent to me by my mom, He works for her *

Steve replied as he stared silently at Ash. His reply angered Ash more than he already was.

* And what sort of errand had him to pin you to the wall?! *

He shouted back at Steve.

* Mom wants me to get you to sign the documents of the company to her *

Steve replied back. His reply stunned Ash as he stared dazed at Steve, his cold gaze trailed down Steve's body which made Steve feel uncomfortable and scared to death for he knew this wasn't going to end good. His mom has once again ruined him and this time around he didn't know if he'll ever get Ash to trust him again.

* Ha ... Ha .. Ha ... *

Ash burst out laughing coldly, Steve could feel the sinister in his laughter.

* You really are slut!!! You're a liar and manipulative just like your mom!! You agreed to marry me for my shares of the properties!!! To think I forgot that!!! *

Ash replied in a very harsh tone.

* And what's the payment for signing the documents, your body?!! *

Ash stared at Steve in disdain, he grabbed hold of steve by the hair and threw him on the bed, Ash started to harshly strip steve of his clothes and undress himself too. Steve started to get scared a d shiver in fear, Ash wasn't himself anymore. He pry himself off Ash's hold and tried to run but Ash quickly grab hold of his leg and yank him back,

* If you run now, I'll lock you up in the basement, and I'll never look your way in the future, I'll take it as you really are with me because your mom wanted you to!! *

Ash coldly whispered into his ears.

He nodded obediently and laid back quietly on the bed, Ash roughly inserted his fingers into his h*le and started to thrust Steve's h*le getting him wet. He pulled out his fingers and adjusted his rock hard d*ck in Steve's back h*le and thrust very hard and rough, Steve started to sob and cry, he was screaming to Ash to stop, but he's screams fell on deafened ears.

Ash was finally done and released his sticky liquid deep inside of Steve and got off him, Steve quietly fell asleep on the bed.