Chapter 33.

⎯⎯ SCARLETT'S POV:

I wake at seven, obviously being tired from the beach. Lizzie is already sat up with a coffee in her hand, hannah still sleeping on my chest.

I'll never ever get tired of my girl waking up on me, like when she was a baby. I'll always treasure it. The way her lips part when she sleeps, her flushed cheeks, when her eyes flutter as she dreams happy things, the way her arms rest around my waist and her head lays on my chest, it will just never get old, i could be ninety and id still let my baby sleep on my chest like this, no matter how old we get.

I lean down and kiss hannah's forehead a few times, then i kiss lizzie.

'Morning baby.' She smiles as she pulls away, continuing to read her book. 'Morning honey.' I smile and continue to soothe my girl in her sleep.

Me and Lizzie talk, mostly about filming but also about other things. Telling each other what our plans are for the future.

Hannah stirs, rolling over onto her other side facing Lizzie, she brings her knees to her chest and puts her hands in between her legs and chest.

'How does she sleep comfortably like that.' Me and lizzie laugh quietly. 'I still want a dog.' Lizzie smiles to me. I hum. 'Would be nice wouldn't it?' I grin. 'Imagine all the cute photos with it and han.' She coos.

I chuckle. 'Do we have the time for one though?' I ask. 'Probably not. We can't put all that pressure onto hannah to look after it.' Lizzie frowns. 'Maybe one day.' I shrug, and hannah starts to wake up, stretching out her legs.

'Morning darling.' Lizzie plants a kiss on han's cheek. 'Hi.' Han says sleepily.

It's nearly nine, three hours until colin will be here.

'Han?' I ask.

'Hmm?'

'Don't forget Colin is coming here today.' I say nervously and she groans. 'So i actually have to move.' She sighs. 'Yes, yes you do have to move today.' Lizzie chuckles. 'Wonderful.' She sighs, turning her face into the pillow.

'Are you still wanting to see him?' I ask.
She nods. 'Yeah.' Her voice muffled by the pillow.

'I don't think i've met anyone who loves their bed and sleep more than you do.' Lizzie chuckles, rubbing hannah's back. 'And yet i still can't sleep, even though i love it, plus this isn't my bed.' She brings her face out of the pillow.

'I mean it's practically your bed.' I smile.
'True.' She shrugs.

'Why is it everyone else's bed is way more comfortable than your own.' She sighs.
'Because it isn't yours?' I answer, even though her question was rhetorical.

She hums. I get up and go get breakfast, making pancakes for me and han, the twins are out at work today, and they're coming back later tonight, so it's just us three.

I put the pancakes on plates for me and hannah and i bring them upstairs.

We eat breakfast in bed.

'Do you think you'll ever get married hannah?' Lizzie asks. 'I don't know.' She shrugs. 'Do you want to?' I ask. 'I don't know, it seems really weird. Plus i don't want to have to kiss someone in front of my whole family, id rather die.' She grimaced

Me and liz chuckle.

'That's true, do you want kids?' I ask. 'No absolutely not. Child birth is terrifying.' She says very quickly. 'You could adopt?' Lizzie suggests. 'No i wouldn't do that either.'

'Why?' I ask, she's a foster kid herself. 'I don't know, i'm not really the motherly type.' She replies. 'Neither was i.' I shrug and lizzie agrees.

'Is there anyone at school you like the look of?' I smirk and she realises what i'm saying.