Chapter 28.

⎯⎯ LIZZIE'S POV:

I jolt awake with a gasp for air, sweat rolls down my face and i realise i was dreaming. I look for hannah desperately, the nightlight turned off hours ago, i swipe my hands across the sheets hoping they come into contact with her body, I start to panic as i can't feel her.

'MK?! MK where is she?!' I start whisper shouting as i panic. 'Lizzie?' MK drowsily calls out.

'MK where's hannah?!' I panic more. 'She's here, laid on me.' She whispers. I move my hand up as i finally find hannah, MK is right, she's laid on her. 'Okay. Okay, thank you.' I say hushed as i calm myself down.

'Are you okay?' MK asks, more awake than before. 'Yeah, yeah i'm fine.' I whisper, rubbing hannah's back for comfort.

'Okay, if you're sure...' MK says unconvinced.

I lay behind hannah, she let's go of MK a little, leaning into my touch and i instantly relax.

I sit up a little to read hannah's alarm clock, only twenty minutes until she needs to wake up. I try get myself back to sleep but i can't. So i just cuddle my daughter.

Before i know it, her alarm is ringing. I reach over the two girls and turn it off.

'Hannah wake up baby.' I coo in her ear as i plant kisses on her face. She hums, turning over to hug me. 'Hi baby. It's time to wake up.' I say as i plant one final kiss on her nose.

'Okay. I'm awake.' She sighs, her eyes still closed, reminding me of the time in the hotel room. I smile. 'Are your eyes awake too?' I raise my eyebrows. 'They're still resting. But my mind is rearing to go.' She smiles sleepily.

'They can rest on the drive to school.' I chuckle. 'They're not up for compromise, sorry mama.' She shrugs.

'C'mon i wanna see your pretty eyes!' I laugh. 'Well since you're asking so nicely.' She opens her eyes, squinting slightly. 'There they areee!' I coo as i kiss her forehead. She giggles and kisses my cheek, making me smile.

'Okay let's go get food.' I say as i scoop her into my arms. Her giggles fill the room, waking up MK.

'Why are you both so loud.' She groans, putting a pillow over her ears. 'Sorry Katie.' Hannah's sweet voice says through more laughter, earning a small smile from MK.

We both leave and i let her sit on the kitchen island. She asks for cereal which i happily make, a bowl for myself too. We both sit at the table and MK comes down a few minutes later.

'Hey guys.' MK smiles.

'Hi katie.' Han grins.

'Hey honey, whatcha eating?' MK asks intrigued.

'Lucky charms.' Hannah smiles.

MK hums, walking to the kitchen and getting herself a bowl.

Ashley and Scarlett come down too.

'Me and liz will take you to school.' Scarlett says. 'Okay, i'm going to go change.' She smiles and runs off. 'She's cheery.' MK chuckles.

⎯⎯ HANNAH'S POV:

I'm just going to wear sweats and a hoodie today. It's getting closer to fall which means colder weather. I line my eyes and add a little concealer and mascara after i wash my face, i brush my teeth and brush my hair.
My bag is packed, lunch already made, so i head downstairs and put on my new white nike shoes.

'Hannah?' Scarlett asks from the living room. 'Yeah?' I walk towards her. 'Would you ever want to do interviews? Like how we do?' She asks. 'Uhh... i don't know i don't really... wanna do that.' I chuckle apprehensively.