Chapter 3.

⎯⎯ SCARLETT'S POV:

It's July twenty third. My baby's thirteenth birthday. I wonder where she is now, what she's doing. I wonder if she knows who I am. Maybe she's a fan.

Today is comic con. I tried to get out of it but i couldn't.

I pull myself out of the hotels comfy bed. For some reason these beds always hit so good.

Me and my girlfriend elizabeth are sharing a room, she's currently getting starbucks for breakfast. She's trying to make me feel better.

Me and liz met four years ago. She's been by my side for everything. Every tear shed she has been there, i adore her more than anything. Anything besides the baby i once had.

I start to get ready. We need to be there at seven o'clock, unfortunately.

I do my makeup, just some gentle eye makeup. I put on my outfit and do my hair. I straighten it, leaving it down.

I pack a bag, just to keep with me. We're all staying in a hotel close by, so we need stuff for the next few days.

My phone buzzes.

Lizard
I'm outside! Ready when you are scarly.

Me
On my way!

I pack everything I need and leave.

'Hey scarlett!' She smiles, pecking my cheek, she's so chirpy considering it's literally six thirty.

I return the greeting more solemnly, not really excited about having to act happy on such a horrible anniversary.

'You are not a morning person.' She says as she backs out of the parking lot and i chuckle breathily.

We talk about hannah the way there, what she'd look like now, her hair and eyes.

'It would be a huge coincidence if she was a fan, that would be so weird.' Lizzie chuckles and so do i. 'Right?! Totally crazy.' I shake my head as i smile. 'I wonder how Liliana and Joshua are.' Lizzie says. 'Same, I haven't heard from them since she was four.' I say softly.

The last photo I got of her she was about to go to school, it was her first day back after summer. She was in dungarees with a pastel rainbow shirt on underneath, some little pink sneakers and her hair was in two little ponytails. She was smiling so wide, holding the little stuffed monkey teddy I gave her, she had a my little pony backpack.

'Scarlettttt.' Lizzie raises her voice. 'Hmm?' I look at her. 'You zoned out.' She says softly, placing a hand on mine.

We turn into the parking lot. There's only a few cars here so far, presumably the other cast members.

I greet my marvel costars with warm hugs. Each of them tiptoeing around the daughter thing. They all know what happened, but they're scared to ever confront it incase i snap. Which is understandable, it's happened before.

On my table there's me, Elizabeth, Florence, Evans, then on the other table there is, Renner, RDJ, Holland, Stan, Mackie, Paul Bettany and Hemsworth.

It's nine o'clock and it starts getting busier. I always look for people who could be her, always seeing if they have her birthmark or birthday. I'm never successful but I always look for her. I still sing her song sometimes.

'Scarlett, look over there.' Lizzie points to two teenage girls. One in denim shorts and a hoodie, dyed dark red hair. The other a brunette, in a crop top and shorts.

The girl in the hoodie looks to her friend, she looks annoyed, maybe even worried.
Her friend chuckles and points to me and Elizabeth.

I make eye contact with her, her eyeliner like mine. Sunglasses sit on top of her head, holding some of her hair out her face. Her cheeks rosy. A button nose.