Chapter 25.

⎯⎯ HANNAH'S POV:

I wake normally, no nightmares, nothing scary, I'm awake and i slept well. Oh my god!

I smile to myself as i pick up my phone, it's Saturday the twenty ninth of august, i start school on Monday.

I go to sit up until i feel something weird in between my legs. What the fuck?

I was wearing grey joggers when i went to sleep. I gasp as i I pull the covers down and there's a huge bloodstain on my joggers and on the bedsheets. Oh my god, oh my god what is that.

I instantly panic, the sheets are messed up and so are my clothes? What will scarlett think? I don't know what to do. Wait forget the clothes why am i bleeding so much?! Am i dying? What is going on? What do i do? Oh my god this is so embarrassing, why am i bleeding out of there? What happened to me in my sleep? Did something happen to me in my sleep?

I don't even realise i'm working myself up until i can't breathe anymore, wonderful. A loud knock on the door interrupts my train of thought.

'Uh... Just a second!' I shout, covering myself back up. 'Okay come in.' I reply.

'Morning baby!' Lizzie says as she walks in.
'Hi.' I say quickly, and high pitched which makes me look suspicious.

She goes to pull back the covers to get in.

'Wait no! Don't do that.' I say quickly. 'Why?' She asks, taken back. 'Um...' I think for a moment.

'Hannah Ingrid what is under the covers?' Lizzie raises an eyebrow as she looks at me.
I reluctantly pull back the duvet. 'I'm sorry, i didn't know i was bleeding, i don't know what happened or why it's happening. I didn't mean to mess up the sheets.' I say as my eyes well up with tears.

Lizzie smiles. 'Why are you smiling?' I ask confused. 'Oh baby first of all stop crying! It's okay, this is totally normal! You don't have anything to worry about darling.' She hugs me.

'Second of all, It's your period, you got your period.' She chuckles. 'I don't understand?' I ask confused. 'I'll be right back.' Lizzie walks back out.

⎯⎯ LIZZIE'S POV:

I walk to my room to grab hannah some stuff, her reaction was so sad but also cute at the same time. I'm surprised she doesn't know what one is, that's concerning.

'Hey baby.' Scarlett says from the bed as i walk in. 'Hi honey.' I still have a huge grin on my face.

'What's gotten you so smiley?' Scar asks confused. 'Han woke up, she wouldn't let me into bed with her and i asked her why and she started crying, she pulled back the sheets and she got her period! She cried because she didn't know she was bleeding and she didn't mean to mess up the sheets.' I say as i chuckle through parts of the story.

'Awww! That's so cute!' Scarlett coos.

I rush to the bathroom to grab some pads and tampons just incase she wants choices. I'll advise her to get a bath instead because she will have been sleeping in all that blood for a while.

Me and scarlett head back to hannah's room.

'Okay so your period happens once a month for around a week, it's your uterus releasing eggs so that you could get pregnant.' Scarlett explains.

'Hold the phone. Babies? Pregnant? That's crazy, I'm thirteen i don't want any right now so why is it doing that?' She asks confused.

Me and scarlett giggle. 'I don't know it just does! You'll learn more about it at school but for now, pad or tampon?' I ask, we won't know how heavy her flow is.