chapter 15.

⎯⎯ HANNAH'S POV:

It's seven o'clock. I've just woken up and lizzie is still fast asleep. I think scarlett is awake so i'm going to get ready.

I carefully get up, i don't want to wake up lizzie. She needs sleep and i feel bad for yesterday. I brush my teeth, wash my face.
I head downstairs and scarlett isn't here, she must still be asleep or something.

I haven't been on my phone in a day or two, so i check instagram, the hate comments are starting to spill in, just a load of bullshit about the Olsen's, not a lot about scarlett. I go onto my explore page and there's really cute photos of lizzie and me, i screenshot them. Just ones of her crouching down when she was tying my jumper around my waist.

'Hannah?' I jump as lizzie appears behind me. 'What are you doing? Where did you go?' She questions as she walks up to me and hugs me. 'I just came and sat down here, i woke up before you.' I shrug.

'Why didn't you wake me?' She asks shakily as she kisses the top of my head. 'I'm sorry you were sleeping i didn't want to disturb you.' I say. 'Next time wake me. What do you want to do today?' She asks. 'Not sure, anything.' I shrug and she lets me go and starts to make coffee.

'Okay, pancakes for breakfast?' She asks with a small smile. 'Sure.' I mirror the smile on her face.

Scarlett comes downstairs about fifteen minutes later.

'Hey honey!' She says as she kisses my head. 'Hey scarlett.' I smile. She kisses lizzie before she comes and sits next to me at the kitchen island.

'You okay sweetheart?' She asks as she reads through a magazine. 'Yeah i'm okay.'

'Good! What's for breakfast?' She asks happily. 'Pancakes!' Lizzie announces cheerfully. 'Nice! Today your social worker and my lawyer are coming to check the house over, check out me and lizzie and then i just need to sign your papers so stay close to home if you're going anywhere so they can see we haven't kidnapped you or anything.' Scarlett jokes.

'Well i wouldn't complain if you had kidnapped me so win win.' I shrug. 'You're so strange.' Scarlett chuckles.

We all chatter amongst ourselves as lizzie continues to make pancakes, scarlett excused herself to go get ready and she's just come back down, she's helping out lizzie and i'm setting the table.

'Breakfast is served!' Lizzie smiles as she and scarlett place pancakes on the table. I'm honestly not that hungry, but they look good so we'll see. 'Thank you.' I smile and she returns it.

'What do you want to do today han?' Lizzie asks. 'Nothing. I'm tired.' I shrug. 'Okay that's okay. What time is your lawyer getting here scarlett?' Lizzie turns her attention onto scarlett. 'eleven o'clock, so we have about three hours until he arrives.' She furrows her eyebrows as she thinks.

'Then we have the afternoon to ourselves for a movie day.' Lizzie winks. I mirror the smile on her face.

'Can i go get ready, im all done.' I ask. 'No wait here, i'll come up with you.' Lizzie says, a little too quickly. 'Okay.' I sit back in my chair and accept that i ain't going anywhere if lizzie has something to say about it.

'I'm putting my dishes in the sink okay?' I say as i gather up all the used dishes. 'Okay honey, be careful.' Scarlett smiles. 'You can sit in the living room if you'd like to!' Lizzie shouts through to the kitchen.

I place the dirty dishes in the sink, rinsing them off slightly so that they don't need to be rinsed before going in the dishwasher.

I walk through to the living room and plonk myself on my little armchair, cuddling up like a cat.