Starry Nights || Gus x reader x Matt

*NOT PROOF READ*

- Reader is Gn

- Romantic

- This isn't set in a specific season, it just exists

- It is a poly fic cause someone wanted poly Gus, Matt, and reader and I'm finally here to deliver!!

- Warnings: Gus and Matt may be ooc cause I haven't watched toh in forever and I kind forgot how they act- other than that nothing! Just pure fluff!

-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-

"This is nice" you say softly, leaning against your boyfriend, Gus's, shoulder. He chuckled a little before pulling you closer into him. You both watched as your other boyfriend, Matt, cuddled closer into Augustus as well.  You three haven't had much time for eachother recently. All with school, and the Emperor, and just life. So it was more than amazing to just have some time with one another.

"I have an idea" Gus spoke enthusiastically- 'Whatever he just thought of is definitely going to require us to move' you thought. Grimacing at the thought of leaving your boyfriend's arms. "Hm?" You hum out, while Matt huffs out a "Does this mean I have to move?". It's your turn to chuckle as you turn your attention to Gus. "What if we go out and sit on the roof? Watch the sunset and the star's?" He asks, his smile lighting the room- 'God he's adorable' you thought.

"Sure" you sigh, getting one good squeeze in before sitting up. Matt groans, trying to drag you back into the cuddle pile. You giggle and grab for his hand, latching his hand in yours firmly and dragging him up. This allows Gus to get up. You both give Matt a kiss of the cheek before dragging him out the window and onto the roof of your house.

The sun was almost setting, the little bugs setting in for the night, and the nocturnal creatures starting to wake up. You brought a good amount of blankets and pillows with you, laying them down in a nice spot. As soon as you were done arranging everything Matt plopped down onto the pile you made. Gus following through with some snacks you had just made. It was now your turn to plop down- you curled into Matt, finding his warmth reassuring in the nippy atmosphere.

"Look! That's Andromeda!" Gus points out at the sky. The forming constellation already showing through onto the now almost sun-gone sky. "Nerd" Matt grumbles out making Gus scoff. "Says the one who was fangirling over-" "Don't speak of that!!" Matt cuts off his boyfriend, cheeks tented with red. You both laugh, causing the boy in between the two of you to simmer with a look of rage. But a funny rage? He wasn't angry, just embarrassed.

"Isn't that the Ursa Major?" You ask, pointing to a new constellation forming in the sky. "Huh? Oh! Yeah! Good eye (N/n)!" Gus says smiling at you. And this is how the next hour and a half went. You two pointing out constellation's, with the occasional grunt or question from your other boyfriend. Wich, said boyfriend, after the thirty minute mark, was starting to dose off. Your voices were just so nice, how could he not?! Especially your ramblings about each constellation and how it's theorized it came to be.

Once you and Gus heard Matt's light snores you looked at eachother, and then him. He was nocked out cold. 'Adorable' you thought. "Should we go back inside?" You ask in a whisper, continuing to look at the tanned brunette. Gus chuckles, looking up at you, "Yeah, that would be best". And with that conversation over, and him smiling as you both worked around Matt, that's how you ended up back in your bed.

Matt was surprisingly light to carry to your bed, once setting him down he immediately tangled himself in the blankets. You give Gus a kiss on his temple, doing the same to Matt before curling up with the brunette. Gus curled around the both of you and that's how your night ended.

Sweet dreams for all three of you ;)

-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-

Kinda short, sorry, but not sorry lol. Anyways idk what to say here....

695 Words
March 22, 2023
Love, your mom's girlfriend<3