Guns and Rose's || Boscha x reader pt. 1

This was requested by my wonderful mutual Blackteababy , please go follow them there wonderful :)
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
A few things;

*One this contains a reader that self harms,if your not comfortable with that please leave.

*Two the reader is written as a girl, so I'm sorry to my dudes and nonbinary pals

*Three there's cursing/swearing. Why? Cause I can.

*That seems to be all I need to address, I hope everyone has a nice day :)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Why couldn't today end. Seriously. Today was so slow, the only thing exciting about it being that a food fight almost broke out during lunch. Other than that everything had been boring as hell. Class has been dreadfully long, with each of your teachers giving you litteral mountains of homework to complete by the end of the week.

And you knew once you got home time would finally speed up. Meaning that as soon as you finished half of one of the stupid piles of homework, your mother would come charging into your room telling you to go to sleep or she'll beat you to unconscious; repeating that she just dosn't want your grades to fall behind because your so tired. Going on and on about how she isn't a bad mom after you or your stupid step stool of a dad called her out. What a fucking lier.

Anyway, walking away from that, the bell rang. You swiftly packed up your textbooks and notes, remembering to actually grab your pencil this time. Starting to walk out of the potions classroom you hear someone call your name. Turning around you see it's your lovely teacher, Mrs. Vroomstieck(idk if the potions teacher actually has a name and an appearance or not and I'm to lazy to look so deal with Mrs. Vroomstieck), or as the other kids liked to call her 'Mrs. Vroomshit (yes I think I'm funny).

"Yes" you ask. "Come here dear we need to address a few things" she says her sharp teeth showing up inbetween her paper thin lips, creating a sickley grin. 'Just great, just wonderful. I'm now going to get in trouble because this stupid women decided to hold me back' you think, slighty gritting your teeth. You didn't have alot of time, and you most definitely didn't want to make any time for her of all people.

"What needs to be addressed" you ask once more. "Well a few things actually" she says, taking her cherry red reading glasses off of the bridge of her curved nose and placing them apon her neatly tied back greying hair. "For one, your attendance" 'well fuck', "it seems to me that your skipping my class, this is surprising to me considering that you have such good grades" 'I fucking hate it here'. "Well except my class since you apparently don't want to be here,, but im not going to question you on that right now Ms. L/n" she says frowning slightly.

"What I do want to talk about is along the lines of that subject at matter though. It looks like your grades are slipping, and I'm pretty sure you'd like to keep straight A Honor-role. Yes?" You were the one that frowned this time, you knew she had something up her sleeve. It was just so obvious.

You sighed, "Yes ma'am that is desirable". "Oh good to hear, good to hear. Well you do know that to keep on straight A honor-role you not only have to come into class but that you also have to do your work. Wich if I'm being honest you seem to have no problem doing your work, ain't that funny" Your frowning deepend, "Yes ma'am I know this" you said slightly aggravated. She chuckled. "Hmmm, well that's good to now. However, because by the grade book at least, you are falling behind in my class you will need to get a tutor" her obviously fake smile returned.