Gun's and Rose's || Boscha x reader pt. 2

Blackteababy please kill me 😫

• Read the first part of this story

• Contains mentions of self harm

• Boscha's kinda out of charecter- please don't kill me

• Reader is written as fem

• I'm pretty sure there are spelling and grammar errors, so sorry for that

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"HEY! What the hell!!"
Boscha pulls you into the bathroom. Slamming the door open and shoving you inside the bathroom. You groan as your back hits the row of sinks. "Boscha what the hell!!" You say, looking up to see her locking the bathroom door.

You knew what she saw. The cuts that littered your arms weren't well hidden. However you couldn't understand why Boscha cared. You haven't been of importance to her for a while now. She walks over to you, stopping a few inches in front of were you stood. You look down, avoiding eye contact with her.

However that dosn't last long. She grabs your chin and forces you to look up. Her eyes glaring into yours. "Y/n! H-" Boscha tries to speak but she can't figure out what to say. It takes a moment for her to find the right words to use. You silently panicking as you await what she says. But in the moment all that she can fathom to say is "Why!? Why would you do this?!! Do you not realize how important you are!!".

You didn't want hear anymore of this conversation. You didn't want to be here anymore. You didn't want to do anything at this moment but curl up under all the blankets you could find.

You tried to wiggle out of the position Boscha had trapped you in. Only for her to scoot in closer to you, keeping you locked inbetween her and the sinks. "Please talk to me Y/n" she took a moment to breath. Not you, nor her, were ready for what came out her mouth next. "I care about you, and what your doing isn't good. You shouldn't be harming yourself" her voice sounded so sweet in this moment.

"I don't want you to 'help me'" is all you could say to her. Boscha furrows her brows at this. "Well I want to atleast try!" She shouts out. At this you started crying. Partially because of the sudden raise in her voice startling you, but also because you were in no way ready to talk to your ex-best friend, and now bully, about why you harm yourself. Nor' were you ready to talk about it in general. You try to push her away from you, but she doesn't budge. 'Wow she really has gotten stronger' you think. You snap out of your mini trance when you feel her pull you into a hug. "Please let me try and help!!" she pleads.

Your brain and mind bicker back and forth. You don't know what to do. Your balling at this point, no matter how hard you try you can't speak. Your words just won't flow out of your mouth. Despite your better judgment, you lean into her hold. Wrapping your arms around her torso, and laying your head in the crook of her neck.

At this feeling the three eyed girl tightens her grip on you. She lifts you up, sitting you on the ledge the rows of sinks form. She slowly rocks you back and forth. Trying her best to comfort you and also get it to were you can form 'proper sentences again.

Back when you and Boscha were friends, this would be a normal thing. Her holding you to be specific. You had mentioned to her several times about being suicidal and wanting to harm yourself, however she made you promise that you would never act on those feelings.