Episode 251-260 Recap!

Here's a recap of the major events that happened during these last 10 episodes!

Season 6 officially began!

The Mew Mews got an all new upgrade to celebrate the release of Tokyo Mew Mew New!

We got a lengthy History Lesson about Peter Pan's old VA...

The Question Submission Boxes were open!

We all celebrated the 2nd Year Anniversary!

Mr. Krabs, Fred Fredburger and Andrea Davenport joined the cast!

We got to learn more about the past of Don McGriffin!

The 20th Episode of the series was recreated in Spanish!

We celebrated Halloween for the 3rd Time with more scary stories!

We now know how Mickey reacts when one of his IPs is finally set free into the Public Domain.

Miki's dark secret was exposed to the whole cast!

Esdeath's still sensitive about Tatsumi...

Nora averts Haruhi Time by smacking Haruhi with Magnhild!

Chucky had SOMEHOW broke out of the Authoria Penitentiary and tried to cook Truffles alive in Gifted Grub!

We celebrated my 19th Birthday!

We celebrated Christmas for the 3rd Time, and in the end, Brando chose Regina to be his bride! Leaving Minako... less than pleased...

Deondre asks the Fresh girls why they're so beautiful, leading up to Chloe letting loose and beating Miki's ass...

All hell broke out when Nozomi completely succumbed to the Berserker State when we tried to end her relationship from Coco!

We had to stop Butler from trying to bring ruin to Authoria as a petty attempt at revenge.

And finally, Rolf and the Totally Spies trio joined the cast!

It took a while to get to this point, but Season 6 has finally begun, and Ask or Dare is finally back on track! Who knows what will transpire next? Anything can happen in Ask or Dare: Cartoon & Anime All-Stars!