Episode 167: Enter Mahou Tsukai Precure!

Me: Hello everyone and welcome to the 167th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars!

*V4 appears*

V4: Hey hey hey!

Me: Hey there, V4! How's it going?

V4: First, where are Aqua, Billy and Ira? I have some things I need to settle with them.

Me: Well, they're in the dining hall.

V4: Thanks.

*V4 heads over to the dining hall*

Ira: Good thing those stupid furries aren't joining! No one likes a furry...

Aqua: Right back at ya, pal!

V4: Oh really?

Billy: Hi V4! Long time no see!

*V4 powers up*

Ira: Wait, why are you powering up?!

V4: I'm gonna beat your asses, duh!

Aqua: Ah crap!

Ira: What...was THAT...for?

V4: For being the reason why KiraKira A La Mode will never be in the show! Do you have ANY idea how Durand and Nodoka felt?!

Aqua: No...

V4: Of course you don't! And speaking of Nodoka, that was revenge for getting her beat up by the Corona Task Force, Billy!

*V4 leaves the dining hall and returns to the main room*

V4: Alright, I'm back.

Asumi: You beat them up, didn't you?

V4: Yep. Anyways, for my first question, Have you guys tried Jollibee before?

SpongeBob: What's that?

Emily: I don't know, but it sounds like something happy!

V4: Well, Jollibee is a Filipino Fast Food chain founded in 1978. Basically it's like Philippines McDonald's.

Lincoln: Wait, V4, are you from the Philippines?

V4: Why yes, I am! Surprised?

Manatsu: Yeah, we are!

V4: Well now you know! Anyways, where's Nodoka? I have a pink rose to give her to show how I much I love her!

Hibiki: Awwwwww! That's so cute! Well, she has some business to deal with, but she'll be here soon!

V4: Oh ok.

*Nodoka appears*

Nodoka: Hey guys, sorry I'm late.

V4: Ah, Nodoka! Just the girl I wanted to see!

Nodoka: *sigh* What do you want, V4?

V4: Hey, no need to be rude.

Nodoka: Hey, I still don't like you.

Hinata: Oh REALLY? 😏

Nodoka: Shut up, Hinata! *embarrassed blush*

V4: Well, I just wanted to give you this. *pulls out his rose*

Nodoka: *gasp* A pink rose?! For me?!

V4: Why yes! All yours, Nodoka!

Nodoka: Oh my god, thank you so much, V4! I love pink roses! *kisses V4 on the cheek and gives him a hug* Wait... CRAP!!

Megumi: Yay! You guys are a couple now!

Nodoka: Dammit!

Me: Wait a second, where's Regina?!

*Regina appears, carrying Billy, Mandy and Patrick who are all unconscious*

Regina: Hey guys! Sorry I'm late!

Maya: Regina! Wait, you-

Regina: That's right! I finally managed to break free from Mandy's torture!

Rachel: Finally, we don't have to hear you begging for Maya anymore...

Regina: What's that supposed to mean, Rachel?!

Rachel: I mean, stop getting so close to Maya!

Regina: Hmph. You're just jealous she likes me more than you!

Rachel: That's not true!

Clara: Uh Rachel, it actually IS true. Maya preferred Regina more after you dumped Lincoln.

Regina: HA! Get rekt!

Rachel: Oh come on! Can you guys PLEASE stop bringing that up!

Me: Sorry Rachel, but that moment is too iconic and cruel to forget.

Rachel: Iconic?!

Me: Yeah. It's right up there in the "Top 15 Moments of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars".

Rachel: Oh come on!

Mackenzie: And besides, even if WE forget about it, the fans won't! That moment is forever engraved in the series history and it won't be leaving anytime soon.

Rachel: *sigh*

V4: Well then, nice to see you finally standing up for yourself, Regina!

Regina: Thanks, V4!

V4: And with that, I shall be off now! Later, guys! Bye Nodoka!

Nodoka: Bye.

Me: Later bro! Congrats on getting your new Gf!

V4: Thanks! See ya!

*V4 leaves the room*

Nodoka: WE ARE NOT A COUPLE!!

Hinata: Yeah yeah, keep lying to yourself. You know you love him!

Nodoka: No I don't! 😡

Me: Uh huh. Well anyways, that's all the time we've got for today's episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! Sorry this episode took so long to get out, but I hope it was worth the wait. As always, thanks for reading and we'll see you all next time!