Episode 248: Battles of Vengeance! (Part 1)

"Previously on Ask or Dare: Cartoon & Anime All-Stars: Vengeful Virtual Assault. Logan and his crew were sent to Mugen, a game anyone and anything can fight each other! Haruhi is forced to face a dark version of Kyon, making her worry that she killed him. After all 4 matches, Logan and co are greeted by their old arch-nemesis, Rascal for one last fight. But he wasn't alone, as he brought the rock monsters to aid him as well. Jenny, enraged by their presence, mercilessly kills them. The crew then target Rascal, who was defeated 1st from Chowder's limited fire breath. But that wasn't the end, tired of losing to the Ask or Dare Heroes everytime he appears, Rascal gained a new powerful form, the Sadist Jester. Had it not been for Kirby and friends arriving to save the day, Rascal would've succeeded in his revenge. With the 6th boss key obtained, everyone in Logan's returning unscathed and 6 of the locks unlocked. There's only one group and leader left. Can they succeed in their game? And who are the remaining resurrected foes awaiting for revenge?"

Participants

Durand, SpongeBob, G, Laura, Manatsu, Buttercup, Rei, Jin, Lars, Lee, Xiaoyu, Fahkumram, Ruby, Yang, Grim, Kim, Regina, Ronnie Anne, Sandy, Nigel and Hugh

*the final group of participants are sent to their game*

Jin: So... It's our turn.

Me: Where are we?

"Welcome to the King of Iron Fist Tournament 7!"

Me: King of Iron Fist? What's this?

Jin: It's a worldwide fighting tournament held in our world hosted by the Mishima Zaibatsu.

Lee: It's also where fighters across the world to compete for some huge prize of money. Including the ones you guys know.